Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

mako killing olympus

i would personally like to take the time out of my day to congratulate @ Mako  on single handedly killing olympus, if it weren't for you i believe that oly would still be number 1, i am also very sure the rest of the staff are thanking you right now for your great work helping the community of dirty dupers. even heard @ Grandma Gary  called you very bad words (i cant say bad words) for banning a majority of the most active player base. so thanks 

Screenshot (138).png

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • +1 2
  • Sad 1
  • Hmm 1
  • Weird 1
  • Clown 12
  • Downvote 1
Just now, codeYeTi said:

I'd like to thank this "majority [minority] of the active player base" for "killing [temporarily harming]" our battlemetrics graphs, and @ Mako for making sure that the remaining players are playing on fair footing.

:a14:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, codeYeTi said:

I'd like to thank this "majority [minority] of the active player base" for "killing [temporarily harming]" our battlemetrics graphs, and @ Mako for making sure that the remaining players are playing on fair footing.

i cant argue with this but not going to lie it could be a long term effect as the game is dying and a few people have said fuck that im not coming back

11 minutes ago, codeYeTi said:

Really fair? ridiculous

• Like 1
  • Weird 1
13 minutes ago, Fraali said:

The fact that a "new" EU server just popped up, along with various other bugs that are currently happening, this is to be expected.

Regardless, Mako didn't drop our player base, and even though he was the banning staff member, every other staff member would have done relatively  the same. The players who abused a bug to dupe did. Although the bug is due to an oversight on development/testing part, it's not like anyone thought to, y'know, report it instead of abusing it and then crying when they get banned.

Not many people really seem to realize how much time Mako and the rest of us actually dedicate to this server to improve it, and as we don't actually get paid more than peanuts on the hour, it's not like we have any actual obligation to be here or even help you out.  We try to keep things as equal among as many players as we can, but it gets hard when people cheat, exploit, and lie to get what they want

If you don't want to be here, that's on you. Don't cry at us because other people tried to get one over on us.

:69:

16 minutes ago, Fraali said:

The fact that a "new" EU server just popped up, along with various other bugs that are currently happening, this is to be expected.

Regardless, Mako didn't drop our player base, and even though he was the banning staff member, every other staff member would have done relatively  the same. The players who abused a bug to dupe did. Although the bug is due to an oversight on development/testing part, it's not like anyone thought to, y'know, report it instead of abusing it and then crying when they get banned.

Not many people really seem to realize how much time Mako and the rest of us actually dedicate to this server to improve it, and as we don't actually get paid more than peanuts on the hour, it's not like we have any actual obligation to be here or even help you out.  We try to keep things as equal among as many players as we can, but it gets hard when people cheat, exploit, and lie to get what they want

If you don't want to be here, that's on you. Don't cry at us because other people tried to get one over on us.

:a21bdb0c19de6a744587964fa99eae10:

Bro stfu Mako isnt going anywhere. If its been this long and all the stuff that has happened with him (If you are curious go back and read the hundreds of forum posts, accusations, and even legit facts) and he has not been removed yet, this isnt going to effect it.

Literally stfu. Im not a fan of the guy, but I am getting sick of the posts ranting about how bad he is. Give it the fuck up.

• Clown 1
30 minutes ago, Fraali said:

then how do yall miss a whole testing bug, and then blame it on your community when someone got to take the blame. like yall are some fr pussies,  take responsibility for shit bro like dont hide and blame it on other people take responsibility and just say YOU FUCKED UP thats all buddy

• Clown 5
  • STFU 1
5 minutes ago, Connor S said:

Bro stfu Mako isnt going anywhere. If its been this long and all the stuff that has happened with him (If you are curious go back and read the hundreds of forum posts, accusations, and even legit facts) and he has not been removed yet, this isnt going to effect it.

Literally stfu. Im not a fan of the guy, but I am getting sick of the posts ranting about how bad he is. Give it the fuck up.

You give me sov vibes

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Donn said:

i would personally like to take the time out of my day to congratulate @ Mako  on single handedly killing olympus, if it weren't for you i believe that oly would still be number 1, i am also very sure the rest of the staff are thanking you right now for your great work helping the community of dirty dupers. even heard @ Grandma Gary  called you very bad words (i cant say bad words) for banning a majority of the most active player base. so thanks 

Screenshot (138).png

I never got my perm ban, I feel left out 😞

although Mako is a dick and doesn’t take care of his community, bug abuse doesn’t help your case. I respect all oly players but it’s not makos fault alone that you all got banned. Maybe you should make a post on why you think Mako is toxic to our community rather than just throwing down some blame for your wipe and ban.

• Clown 2

i have it clipped of mako even saying it was "working the first update" but "somehow it was fucked up the second update"

its 100% at dev fault that they didnt release a 100% working update, it just shows that we got half assers as a dev team

+ a whole 600lb furry as a com manager

• BlessUp 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Clown 2
  • Lead Developer
4 minutes ago, Sweet Lou said:

then how do yall miss a whole testing bug, and then blame it on your community when someone got to take the blame. like yall are some fr pussies,  take responsibility for shit bro like dont hide and blame it on other people take responsibility and just say YOU FUCKED UP thats all buddy

If you'd like to try developing something fairly significant in size like the crafting system without any bugs;  Be my guest.

Wow "a whole testing bug"! As opposed to a half bug? In reality, the bug happens with a select few vehicles, and it take quite a bit of time to test a bunch of shit meaning some things WILL get missed in testing. Even AAA games have bugs, some game breaking, some small like this.

In the end, I've never said it WASN'T our fault, not really sure where you're getting that from because I did state that it was due to a development oversight in my comment. That doesn't mean you get to knowingly use an unintended bug to exploit your way to riches.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Fraali said:

If you'd like to try developing something fairly significant in size like the crafting system without any bugs;  Be my guest.

Wow "a whole testing bug"! As opposed to a half bug? In reality, the bug happens with a select few vehicles, and it take quite a bit of time to test a bunch of shit meaning some things WILL get missed in testing. Even AAA games have bugs, some game breaking, some small like this.

In the end, I've never said it WASN'T our fault, not really sure where you're getting that from because I did state that it was due to a development oversight in my comment. That doesn't mean you get to knowingly use an unintended bug to exploit your way to riches.

bro, yall had months inbetween how is that not enough time retard

quit the yappin and just understand that you aint the best dev u just mid

"If you'd like to try developing something fairly significant in size like the crafting system without any bugs;  Be my guest."

never had the chance to dev something for this server + i would never want to dev for this shit server

• Clown 4
  • Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, Fraali said:

y'all say its not game breaking then continue to wipe 20+ people with hundreds of hours put into this server for example gunit had like 15 AT vehicles and countless tasers and shit he had accumulated for years and everything gone in a split moment. corny ass get outta my game

hot head dev/staff members 

6 minutes ago, Fraali said:

and for being a lead dev you shouldnt even talk here u making yourself look retarded

• Downvote 1