Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

mako killing olympus

30 minutes ago, MoLu said:

@ Mako Provided me with a video of the Scripting

QQ-20230418110001.png

😂 they can’t honestly think you’re cheating, that’s bullshit

6 hours ago, IamALittleLow said:

Yeah lets blame the admins for the server "dying" because Ya'll decided to Exploit. Take some damn responsibility.

I mean I’d take responsibility if I knew it was exploiting but who knows what the admins are doing like I found that if I scrapped my vehicle the insurance would be gone but I get the vehicle back. I thought it was apart of the game and how would I know otherwise. Sure I knew it was a bit broken like I was making hella money but I thought it was a broken feature not a “dupe” 

4 hours ago, Sweet Lou said:

image.png

image.png

BRO i even asked to stay permed and instead i get a 5 day and no restrictions 

this was after the 2 days they were talking about what to do with everyone

tears still flowing

3 hours ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

tears still flowing

Virgins and banned from the Arma 3 Olympus Altis Life server.  It's over for those WasteM kids. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Virgins and banned from the Arma 3 Olympus Altis Life server.  It's over for those WasteM kids. 

We're unbanned she/he whatever you identity as sir/mam. Redo you research only like 3/4 of us got banned go back to your Antikythera computer

Pride Trans GIF by Mic

Edited by Peanut Butter Jelly
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Peanut Butter Jelly said:

Antikythera computer

No fucking shot you know what that is.  
And I identify as your superior in every way you nasty ass little wasteM bitch.  I hope all you get Covid, and it turns out you had aids already so it becomes super covid and all of you die.   Except coffee.. say hi to coffee for me.

• Like 2
  • BlessUp 1
2 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

And I identify as your superior in every way you nasty ass little wasteM bitch.  I hope all you get Covid, and it turns out you had aids already so it becomes super covid and all of you die.   Except coffee.. say hi to coffee for me.

Trigger Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Only person thats gonna get aids is you from all that butt fucking, and you still believe in covid come on

Just now, Peanut Butter Jelly said:

Trigger Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Nobody's triggered but you.  Imagine being the guy in wastem that the rest of wastem considers a joke.  That's like living in the bad side of the alley the other bums don't want to go near.

• Haha 1
Just now, The Sovereign said:

Nobody's triggered but you.  Imagine being the guy in wastem that the rest of wastem considers a joke.  That's like living in the bad side of the alley the other bums don't want to go near.

i bet your vaccinated

i bet you're vaccinated. covid is fake

:peepoclown:

1 minute ago, The Sovereign said:

Your gonna end up like matthew mcconaughey

Just now, Peanut Butter Jelly said:

i bet your vaccinated

I have all kinds of vaccinations because I don't wear a tinfoil hat.. and also, you gotta be careful of germs when you actually have sex.  

Imagine being in drama with @ Mako  and mako is actually the good guy in the situation.

• Like 2

Tin Foil Tinfoil Hat GIF

19 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

I have all kinds of vaccinations because I don't wear a tinfoil hat.. and also, you gotta be careful of germs when you actually have sex.  

Imagine being in drama with @ Mako  and mako is actually the good guy in the situation.

Your the type to open a handle door with your tounge

Exploits something instead of doing the right thing, expects to get a slap on the wrist and not face any punishment. Bold and self centered enough to think being banned “kills the server” bozo

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

Personally I open doors with my gooch.

Respectfully you must have some butterfly lips like some dumbo ears, have you ever considered taking a flight with those things?

2 hours ago, Peanut Butter Jelly said:

Respectfully you must have some butterfly lips like some dumbo ears, have you ever considered taking a flight with those things?

He was going to but the FAA said there was too much traffic with all the jokes going over your head.

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, Lieutenant Red said:

Exploits something instead of doing the right thing, expects to get a slap on the wrist and not face any punishment. Bold and self centered enough to think being banned “kills the server” bozo

I’m not sure about you but it doesn’t look like I tagged you, I didn’t ask for your opinion so NO TALKING PLEASE

1 hour ago, Donn said:

I’m not sure about you but it doesn’t look like I tagged you, I didn’t ask for your opinion so NO TALKING PLEASE

Looks to me like you tagged mako and Gary but you do you boo

• Haha 1