This an example why Admin/Mod in gangs are an issue

Hear me out I don't know what WALT said but from my perspective of this player "Evader" thinks after breaking a rule continuously in an active situation and stating a Mod/Admin  allowed it is an issue we deal with on this server. It should be dealt with appropriately. I think their should be an appropriate action dealing with my disputes on this matter and also this footage I am about to share. If we want new players to join/learn and they can figure out that their are Admin/Mods in gangs with out these disputes being the reason of Admins/Mods being in the gangs this should consist of us players holding our friends/higher positioned players in the gang with respect and honor to their reputation not using them as a tool to get out of bans.  I am disappointed with the ruling I got when I reported the player "Evader" I was told "he did comp you" I was also informed they will watch to see if he "does it again" The issue is he was breaking a rule over and over to figure out where I was, also I assume to get an advantage to fighting me by getting to my position faster, it so happened if I wanted to take the shot 500 plus meters out the dpi could have given my position away and allowed an advantage on his part. In the dispute I asked for 200k right off the bat. You would think that would be an easy comp right? He instead of comping me seemingly tried using WALT as an excuse. I know you can't dpi so I proceed to inform the rules. After speaking in the disputes for about 4mins I finally resolved the dispute because he said he wasn't gonna comp and he stuck by his excuse which was sadly "WALT" the Mod in their gang atm.  What I want from this is just for us all to look at this realistically. We should not be using our friends which can also be STAFF as an excuse and then when it doesn't look good for you and someone doesn't want the comp at the end of the dispute you comp anyways you should still suffer the ban that is appropriate to the broken rule.  FYI I didn't even take the money out of my deposit box it is still in there because I don't want the money at this time I would prefer a better server where we all have fun and can enjoy each other. 

• Like 1
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 13
Just now, Alpha and Omega said:

What do you mean out of combat? I was snipping did you watch me kill the player "WALT" 

yeah you killed walt and never shot again. he dpi'd across church while you were in your binos, you clearly weren't gonna shoot at him 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Alpha and Omega said:

Hear me out I don't know what WALT said but from my perspective of this player "Evader" thinks after breaking a rule continuously in an active situation and stating a Mod/Admin  allowed it is an issue we deal with on this server. It should be dealt with appropriately. I think their should be an appropriate action dealing with my disputes on this matter and also this footage I am about to share. If we want new players to join/learn and they can figure out that their are Admin/Mods in gangs with out these disputes being the reason of Admins/Mods being in the gangs this should consist of us players holding our friends/higher positioned players in the gang with respect and honor to their reputation not using them as a tool to get out of bans.  I am disappointed with the ruling I got when I reported the player "Evader" I was told "he did comp you" I was also informed they will watch to see if he "does it again" The issue is he was breaking a rule over and over to figure out where I was, also I assume to get an advantage to fighting me by getting to my position faster, it so happened if I wanted to take the shot 500 plus meters out the dpi could have given my position away and allowed an advantage on his part. In the dispute I asked for 200k right off the bat. You would think that would be an easy comp right? He instead of comping me seemingly tried using WALT as an excuse. I know you can't dpi so I proceed to inform the rules. After speaking in the disputes for about 4mins I finally resolved the dispute because he said he wasn't gonna comp and he stuck by his excuse which was sadly "WALT" the Mod in their gang atm.  What I want from this is just for us all to look at this realistically. We should not be using our friends which can also be STAFF as an excuse and then when it doesn't look good for you and someone doesn't want the comp at the end of the dispute you comp anyways you should still suffer the ban that is appropriate to the broken rule.  FYI I didn't even take the money out of my deposit box it is still in there because I don't want the money at this time I would prefer a better server where we all have fun and can enjoy each other. 

i cannot believe ur actually crying this hard over a pixel game legit like skys said you had binos out u didn't even make an attempt to even try to shoot the kid so honestly you just got out gammed so cry more

• Downvote 1
3 hours ago, Skys said:

yeah you killed walt and never shot again. he dpi'd across church while you were in your binos, you clearly weren't gonna shoot at him 

No I was scouting which is part of looking for an enemy plus engagement rules state your in combat up to 5mins from the last shot [DONT FORGET WE ARE IN WARZONE ON A CAP]. Plus I have a right to scout but what is the point of giving my position away if I cant shoot the target because he is manipulating his body across the field. Just because I don't crash into walls and lose half my half like most people do to fight doesn't mean my gaming experience should be stunted. 

3 hours ago, Cooper:P said:

i cannot believe ur actually crying this hard over a pixel game legit like skys said you had binos out u didn't even make an attempt to even try to shoot the kid so honestly you just got out gammed so cry more

I think your missing the point 

I also meant to say "Half my health"

No I was scouting which is part of looking for an enemy plus engagement rules state your in combat up to 5mins from the last shot [DONT FORGET WE ARE IN WARZONE ON A CAP]. Plus I have a right to scout but what is the point of giving my position away if I cant shoot the target because he is manipulating his body across the field. Just because I don't crash into walls and lose half my half like most people do to fight doesn't mean my gaming experience should be stunted. 

brother you shot then instantly went into binos and scouted for 5 minutes straight, you clearly weren't gonna shoot again unless they were afk standing still, as the tp kid stated for all he knows you could have moved or left, being in warzone doesn't mean you can't dpi when you aren't getting shot at 

1 minute ago, Alpha and Omega said:

I think your missing the point 

i don't think i am for as long as I played this server I've never seen someone cry as hard as you do over this simple altercation 

My point of the matter is a broken rule is a broken rule. I don't want to argue I also wont but your not seeing the point. Seriously I shouldn't have to give away my position to then have you agree with me I shouldn't have to deal with the situation is the point guys. If I were to miss and he was running then it would have been on me but why should I have to go and shoot at a target that is doing exactly what he was doing. I am sorry I guess I only think its unfair. 

My point of the matter is a broken rule is a broken rule. I don't want to argue I also wont but your not seeing the point. Seriously I shouldn't have to give away my position to then have you agree with me I shouldn't have to deal with the situation is the point guys. If I were to miss and he was running then it would have been on me but why should I have to go and shoot at a target that is doing exactly what he was doing. I am sorry I guess I only think its unfair. 

would of been different if you were actually taking pop shots at him instead you were sitting there in your binos 500+m watching him doing it

• Like 1
  • +1 2
  • Haha 1

this is so unbelievably cringe that you would devote whatever shreds brainpower you have left to take to the forums to cry about DPI jumping 600m away when you aren't shooting at someone. 

• Like 1
  • +1 2
2 minutes ago, Alpha and Omega said:

Buddy I am looking with a zoomed lens to find a target to judge a shot. I am sorry you are not a bigger thinker but I think you and I are at a cross roads sorry.

buddy i'm sorry you are scared shitless of cqc fights, but i think you and me are different skill levels and knowledge of the game sorry bud. enjoy role playing as chris kyle's sped brother john

• Like 3

If a gang is led by staff, and certain members show continuous will to break rules, they should be kicked from that gang.  Staff allowing those people a position among staff only further contribute to rule breaking in the future.  Most serious and repetitive rule breaks on this server come from staff gangs, and frankly yes, their leaders protect them by intervening in the matter before the ticket escalates.  

Teamplayers aren't some regular ol conquest gang anymore.  It's time to throw the retards overboard.

@ WALT  I and most of this server respect you as a person, but when you made that leap to staff, the actions of those in your direct vicinity began reflecting on you personally.  It tells the server 'this guy can't even keep order in his own gang, why the fuck does sr staff think he can be trusted to keep it over the server as a whole."

For all of Aegis' faults, this is one they've never struggled with.  @ Mako does a fairly good job at making sure his people aren't  flagrantly breaking rules and when they do, they comp, admit it, and apologize instead of hiding behind his skirt.  This is a sentence that pains me to say, in this one particular situation, you need to get on Makos level. 

If you were a chief of police IRL and you had a cop on the force that seemed good at his job, but in his off hours spent the entire time hanging out with human traffickers and drug dealers and conveniently NEVER witnessing them commit a crime, you would seriously begin to question that officers integrity and ability to do his job.  The same exact thought process occurs over a moderator who's tasked with enforcing server rules almost exclusively hanging out with the worst violators of said server rules.  

• Like 2
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 5
14 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

For all of Aegis' faults, this is one they've never struggled with.  @ Mako does a fairly good job at making sure his people aren't  flagrantly breaking rules and when they do, they comp, admit it, and apologize instead of hiding behind his skirt.  This is a sentence that pains me to say, in this one particular situation, you need to get on Makos level. 

@ Mako  is a pussy and gets upset when I rdm medics smh.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
Just now, monster said:

@ Mako  is a pussy and gets upset when I rdm medics smh.

Is this how you two foreplay?  

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

If a gang is led by staff, and certain members show continuous will to break rules, they should be kicked from that gang.  Staff allowing those people a position among staff only further contribute to rule breaking in the future.  Most serious and repetitive rule breaks on this server come from staff gangs, and frankly yes, their leaders protect them by intervening in the matter before the ticket escalates.  

Teamplayers aren't some regular ol conquest gang anymore.  It's time to throw the retards overboard.

@ WALT  I and most of this server respect you as a person, but when you made that leap to staff, the actions of those in your direct vicinity began reflecting on you personally.  It tells the server 'this guy can't even keep order in his own gang, why the fuck does sr staff think he can be trusted to keep it over the server as a whole."

If you were a chief of police IRL and you had a cop on the force that seemed good at his job, but in his off hours spent the entire time hanging out with human traffickers and drug dealers and conveniently NEVER witnessing them commit a crime, you would seriously begin to question that officers integrity and ability to do his job.  The same exact thought process occurs over a moderator who's tasked with enforcing server rules almost exclusively hanging out with the worst violators of said server rules.  

I'm glad you have seen some sense into what I am saying thanks Sov.

• Like 1

idk who evader is but that guys insane!

yall use @ WALT  as a scapegoat for other peoples actions and its crazy cus he does nothing wrong. yall jus finding a reason to cry, bitch, and complain for no reason. 

• Like 8
  • BlessUp 1
  • Jew 1
8 minutes ago, Tommy12 said:

Just suggesting idea just ban The Sovereign would make the server so much better she's so toxic for the community 

Nevermind the tears of those who I'm suggesting are held accountable. 

18 minutes ago, Tommy12 said:

Just suggesting idea just ban The Sovereign would make the server so much better she's so toxic for the community 

And frankly, every single time these guys get disputed they always say "I won't get banned" and heavily suggest that walt will cover for them. Whether that's true or not, having people in your gang that communicate disputes on their many rules breaks like that consistently does more to bring @ WALT 's accountability in this situation to attention than any forum post.   

3 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

And frankly, every single time these guys get disputed they always say "I won't get banned" and heavily suggest that walt will cover for them. Whether that's true or not, having people in your gang that communicate disputes on their many rules breaks like that consistently does more to bring @ WALT 's accountability in this situation to attention than any forum post.   

DPI jump is DPI jump no matter where.

Plus I just killed WALT as well ( if i wasnt in warzone that means their is 5mins of engagement ) 

Outside of warzone other players also get banned for DPI jumping while in battle.

NO ONE ON THE SERVER LETS COPS DPI JUMP IF THEY DO, THAT MOTHER FUCKER IS PAYING HIS LAST 16 HOURS HE/SHE MADE ON COP.

The icing on the cake is playing with not just a staff member but a Moderator that can get people banned but allows rules to be bent in favor of their own battle.