Battle eye initialization failed

The other day I started recieving a Battle eye initialization failed error every time I try to log into olympus #1 but I can play any other server with  no  problem. I've tried almost any fix you could think of other than factory resetting my pc. I got into teamspeak with a dev and even he didn't know what was happening. If anyone has info that could help me figure this out it would be greatly apprietiated.

On 6/14/2023 at 11:28 AM, Lucien said:

Do you have another game that uses battleye? 

If you install said other game do you have any issues at all?

When conquest comes up tonight try logging in to server 3 and see what happens there

I have multiple other games that use  battleye. They all have no issues running. Also conquest server 3 works. The  only server that I have a problem with  is oly #1. I've opened a support ticket with battleye themselves to which they have still not responded after 4 days. I just factory reset my  pc yesterday and the server let me on a few  times. It just started happening to my account again though. It's a super weird bug.

On 6/14/2023 at 8:03 AM, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Have you tried to uninstall Battleye and reinstall it? As well as delete everything from your mpmissions cache?

I've tried both of those and it still doesn't work.

22 hours ago, Gambling Man said:

try restarting your computer!

I've restared my pc, deleted battleye and reinstalled it, deleted arma and reinstalled it, factory reset my pc and still get the  issue. I talked in teamspeak with a server dev  and he said he has no idea  how to fix it and that he has no control since it's a battleye error.  I've submitted multiple battleye support tickets  over the  past  week and have not gotten a response from them on a single one. Almost anything  you could think of, I have tried. I have no  clue what to do  at this point.

I was trolling with this comment I assumed you already had done a restart. In all honesty, it seems like it could be a bug with the server since you said it was isolated to just olympus. Understanding the unique properties of Olympus battleye would help to figure out the issue but I assume that information would not be readily shared. Im sorry that sucks squad is a fun game though.

@ DylannS No I don't

@ Gambling Man I opened a ticket with battleye and they told me it was olympus' side that had the issue but when I  talk to Olympus staff, they say it's battleye's side that has the issue so I'm honestly just confused. Olympus was actually working for me for about a week once I bought another copy of arma 3. It worked on both of my accounts, but now the server  won't let me join again for some reason. The whole situation is very odd and there isn't much help out there for this specific issue.

• Admin

Some things to try if you haven’t already:

run steam as administration before opening arma. 

launch the server straught from the launcher/if doing that already they doing it organically through in game menu. 

Manually download battleye/manually delete battleye folder. 

Not sure if it’ll work but delete arma and redownload and download the mission file through the downloader rather than in game, listed here. (Probably not a fix but worth trying) So don’t join the server until it’s downloaded on the launcher. 

And finally, throw pc out the window. 

• Like 1
On 6/13/2023 at 11:05 PM, dusti said:

The other day I started recieving a Battle eye initialization failed error every time I try to log into olympus #1 but I can play any other server with  no  problem. I've tried almost any fix you could think of other than factory resetting my pc. I got into teamspeak with a dev and even he didn't know what was happening. If anyone has info that could help me figure this out it would be greatly apprietiated.

i already told you to restart your internet and it fixed it

On 6/14/2023 at 1:03 PM, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Have you tried to uninstall Battleye and reinstall it? As well as delete everything from your mpmissions cache?

Trust this man with any computer based issue. Legend.