Wake Up People We Are Not Alone......

I'm not sure If any of you believe In extraterrestrial life but I for one know we are not alone. All around the world there or top secrete program's that not even the governments know about theses organizations operate illegally without letting the governments know. Basically they have Alien technology that they have shot down or recovered from crash sites even Alien body's and are back engineering these aliens crafts making their own the list goes on. Its a crazy rabbit hole to think about but Its going on In todays world and many people are blind to the fact that we are not alone and we sure aren't the only intelligent life forums out there. 

• BlessUp 1

I dreamt about aliens introducing themselves to humanity the other night. It was one of those dreams that didn't feel like a dream - it felt real. Anyway, I'm not gonna type it all out and bore you, but in the dream I was so scared I literally shit myself.

When I woke up from the dream, I was soaking wet from sweat and just as I was getting up out of my bed my mom walked in and blurted out something very loudly while having this weird look on her face, it was as if she was disgusted. As I turned around to look at the bed, I immediately knew what she was reacting to. It turns out that I had shit myself for real (this happens often so this wasn't the whole reason why she reacted in this way). Here's the kicker:

The still warm shit on my sheets had formed into the exact shape of a FLYING SAUCER.

I don't know what to say, I haven't been to work at the gas station since this happened. It's pretty obvious that these beings from another world are ready to show themselves, they're literally talking to us through dreams as shown in this scenario. I doubt I'm the only one who has experienced this but most people probably dismiss these things as coincidences but I'm telling you guys this is the real deal.

Edited by Rufus
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Jew 1
1 hour ago, Grandma Gary said:

I'm not sure even we coun't as intelligent life forums ^_^

You’re literally copying what i posted.

https://assets.ctfassets.net/m9n8o4ceoyuw/7xg6ycnQGw7tAEDIjc2IuX/69dcef4dd41fea4f7982553e11d74197/Mightybell-Copyright-Infringement-Form_2016.02.29.pdf

P.S UFO’s fly every day, they can be anything from drones to balloons to RC planes etc…. People do not understand what a UFO is. It is an unidentified flying object, the media reports things in such a way that absolute munters like yourself will believe it all

@ Hawkgnewaccount That’s what I’m saying  there Is 0% chance we are the only civilizations out there. A lot of evidence Is pointed to that fact we are not alone and we sure aren’t the only advance species out there. This universe Is way to big for people to actually think we are the only ones. 

Edited by BW4YNE
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, BW4YNE said:

@ FalseBit To a certain degree yes we are but not like some computer simulation more like a extraterrestrial science project we are hybrids of some advanced alien civilization out there that created and left us here long ago 🤯 

No it’s a big pc the extra life just hasn’t rendered yet 

45 minutes ago, BW4YNE said:

Big fan of the live resin carts what you smoking on? 

Big into bubble hash right now. Pens give me a headache unless I’ve been drinking prior. Also just got these Jell-O shots without alcohol but they have thc edible jello inside 

6 minutes ago, BW4YNE said:

@ buckie This guy knows literally Element 115 was added to the periodic table sometime in the early 2000s or something this element Is used as the fuel that powers these anti gravity crafts

Im omnipresent of course I know. I see you googling the word bozo

Edited by buckie
  • BlessUp 1