ACTUAL FUCKING STAFF BIAS: Grandma Gary Come-on...

2 hours ago, CaloomClark said:

@ The Sovereign do the roar

just let this post enddddddddddddddddddddd 🤣 I WAKE UP AND IT'S STILL GOING 🤣

either at this point I think sovereign is either really big brained and love seeing people get mad to her post and she's pretending to care (I HOPE) or she is honestly crazed with no life

1 hour ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

throwback to when if you alt f4'd immediately after dying you'd keep your kit

Ancient throwback to when if you killed somebody you were able to loot their physical inventory. 

5 minutes ago, Devan - Black Jesus said:

either at this point I think sovereign is either really big brained and love seeing people get mad to her post and she's pretending to care (I HOPE) or she is honestly crazed with no life

I think at the beginning it was a genuine mental breakdown. But maybe trying to pivot to "it was all a joke lol" now

8 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

LoL ok fella.  I literally farmed downvotes to get it down.  I went from -1000 rep to 0 in 4 months legitimately, and after that it was all fake.  

Goodnight.  We can CQC to get you some practice in when you're ready bud.  I'll go easy on you don't be intimidated. 

WW2e3J-dW87-or5BbqFNdafTs4W-neK_qILujq7fUkw.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, Boovin said:

You wrote the ticket guide but didn’t know you can lose your vigi license for being caught mid cocaine run? 🧢 

weird its like i said it was the foundation and that things changed

5fddcb4d964438eadf9df48b1141fba0.png
https://gyazo.com/5fddcb4d964438eadf9df48b1141fba0

2fb948c45b8ab6f9ab8d79ee32a8d807.png
https://gyazo.com/2fb948c45b8ab6f9ab8d79ee32a8d807

ce2973d16972671713ed853921bbb31d.png
https://gyazo.com/ce2973d16972671713ed853921bbb31d

https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/a071eb6083848c2c306fbcd4ac6bad20-png.jpg

2 hours ago, Tom said:

threatening you are going to quit playing this server is jokes when you record a 8 hour gameplay session

Illiterate af.  Not my video dumb fucking cunt. That's been said like 3x.  Guarantee your dumbass has done the same many times.  It was a stream ffs.  

3 hours ago, Devan - Black Jesus said:

You haven't played in years why are you still checking the forums???

1 hour ago, sym said:

can we get rid of this troglodyte's typing permissions on this website this is hard to look at ngl

Imaagine making an alt forums account to talk shit to someone who doesn't even know you exist.  

3 hours ago, Mister Miracle said:

Ancient throwback to when if you killed somebody you were able to loot their physical inventory. 

I think at the beginning it was a genuine mental breakdown. But maybe trying to pivot to "it was all a joke lol" now

WW2e3J-dW87-or5BbqFNdafTs4W-neK_qILujq7fUkw.jpg

Already said I'm 100% serious about the bullshit call they made.  

After that performance in Kavala the other day you really shouldn't be wasting your time talking to someone that doesn't even know you exist.  You should be practicing on cqc or somthing.  

16 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

I have nothing better to do just got surgery can't do nothin for like 8 weeks got a metal bar in my chest
hope your doing well irl though

37 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Illiterate af.  Not my video dumb fucking cunt. That's been said like 3x.  Guarantee your dumbass has done the same many times.  It was a stream ffs.  

Imaagine making an alt forums account to talk shit to someone who doesn't even know you exist.  

After that performance in Kavala the other day you really shouldn't be wasting your time talking to someone that doesn't even know you exist.  You should be practicing on cqc or somthing.  

this isn't an alt account you brick

58 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

? Huh i havnt even set foot in kav since rejoining what are you talking about schizo? Or are you talking about the dp 11 fight where i traded with someone using a mk1 while using a p07?

I cannot be any clearer about this.  This ruling was absolute bullshit, and the original parts of this post are  100% sincere, not trolling, not joking.  I'm pissed about that and it was bullshit.  

Ya'll are the just waiting for the punchline because I'm the only one on this god foresaken server with any funny jokes anymore.  

15 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

I cannot be any clearer about this.  This ruling was absolute bullshit, and the original parts of this post are  100% sincere, not trolling, not joking.  I'm pissed about that and it was bullshit.  

Ya'll are the just waiting for the punchline because I'm the only one on this god foresaken server with any funny jokes anymore.  

the only thing i think anyone is waiting for is your o7 squishy gooey post where you reflect on all the great times of running this shit 

21 hours ago, Wilhelm said:

Since everything else was exposed from my dispute to eskimo's POV, here is my POV 
https://medal.tv/games/arma-3/clips/1eFijOEeiVxHO2/d1337LCvieKd?invite=cr-MSxWaWcsNTA4NzM4Mjgs
https://medal.tv/games/arma-3/clips/1eFpESdo7xfe-d/d1337zt3YMhp?invite=cr-MSxiOTIsNTA4NzM4Mjgs

https://medal.tv/games/arma-3/clips/1eFr8MMTUfofsW/d13378lLtjgQ?invite=cr-MSxCVFksNTA4NzM4Mjg 

now this is 5 mins prior to me enaging caloom, i had titaned scythe orca and had titand a PO heli earlier ( 2 mins earlier ) that i didnt have clipped https://medal.tv/games/arma-3/clips/1eFhG8Nx7A0BLK/d1337iCOqabO?invite=cr-MSxnTEssNTA4NzM4Mjgs 

caloom knew i had titan and i was blowing bitches us, he knew i had was coming for the cunt, there was no bait, he flew away and then came back quickly to parachute some bitch then fucked to rebel to store all while his boys were fighting cops at air PD, he was in combat not only with myself but with cops aswell, he combat stored, admins coming to his defence, its clear as day. https://medal.tv/games/arma-3/clips/1eFhG8Nx7A0BLK/d1337HenkxRB?invite=cr-MSxkMkosNTA4NzM4Mjgs

5th link is accidental copy of 4th link, both being same video of scythe being killed 5 mins prior

sick titans brother, definitely wasn't a waste of your or anyone's time posting the medals when no one cares 

21 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

You said you would o7, so please, go ahead 🙂

I can actually explain the logic and tactics to you because it seems to go over everybody's head.   Please have a seat.  

We land at rebel boat.   He can fly away.  There are multiple landing entry points on rebel boat. A landed ghawk has 0 for fov  control when landed on the landing pad.  Landing on that would have been easy.  Go top or backside and push on foot and then it becomes a 2v2 ground fight.  It's competely even in terms of vehciles as the ghawk guns are no longer part of the equation.  

With a ghawk in play being risked, their next logical step would be simple... get in the Ghawk and fly away.  Even if they thought they could win the fight, it would be incredibly stupid to risk it when they have so much to lose and such an easy exit.  Which is why team B, @ Wilhelm , was getting into position, FROM WHERE HE ORIGINALLY ENGAGED THEM, while actively in persuit, to cut off their escape.   A taking off air vehicle is at high risk to titan even with flares.  It's like their second most vulnerable position.  

So there are five ways this could have played out.

• 1.  Caloom takes off and gets titaned, and loses the ghawk.
  • 2.  They stay and fight the ground battle and lose, and subsequently lose the ghawk. 
  • 3.  They stay and fight the ground battle and win, and escape to a different store point after 5 mins.
  • 4.  Caloom takes off and dodged the titan rounds and escapes.  
  • 5.  He just says fuck it and combat stores it and resets the entire situation.  Apparently pulls it back out one minute later, mentions he's done it in the dispute 4 minutes later.

1.    This leads to him fully commanding the ground at rebel boat, able to be in a positon with a titan to doom any approaching aircraft from any angle with a titan. 
  2.   Gives time for backup to arrive.
  3.   Can camp ladders as well, ensuring absolute nobody can land on you until it's time to store.  

They changed the entire conditions of combat from unequal to completely favorable by combat storing.

And I challenge you this @ Grandma Gary ... if that even is your real name.... put @ CaloomClark and whatever douchebag he was rolling with on rebel boat on one side, and me and @ Eskimoboy on the the other for a 2v2.  If we win, @ Wilhelm gets the fucking ghawk.  If they win, then he has to take off in it, as he would have originally, and if @ Wilhelm  can titan him down, he obviously loses it as it's gone that way.   

If they can beat both of these conditions, they should keep it.  If not, the situation was handled unfairly.

• Admin
16 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

And I challenge you this @ Grandma Gary ... if that even is your real name.... put @ CaloomClark and whatever douchebag he was rolling with on rebel boat on one side, and me and @ Eskimoboy on the the other for a 2v2.  If we win, @ Wilhelm gets the fucking ghawk.  If they win, then he has to take off in it, as he would have originally, and if @ Wilhelm  can titan him down, he obviously loses it as it's gone that way.   

i am so down for this. I think you two should start from a hummingbird 1km out

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Noble said:

i am so down for this

Staff have to intervene against third party interference though. 

2 minutes ago, Noble said:

i am so down for this. I think you two should start from a hummingbird 1km out

ALLEGEDLY, he didn't see us or know we were there.. so that would change the conditions of combat. 

2v2 on ground is the only way to balance that. 

Just now, CaloomClark said:

Considering i also had a titan. I would LOVE to do this fight with homeboy @ T o b y

but what about the other 6 people we had in our group huh?

Wouldn't have had time to arrive without the time you bought combat storing.  

3 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Wouldn't have had time to arrive without the time you bought combat storing.  

They were closer than your boy with a titan who was off on stratis text rp'ing so fairs fair and they would definitely have time 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

Yes they would lol, they were sat at air

Afaic, you gave up your right to third party intervention when you combat stored.  External variables can't be trusted to be on the same level dude to everyone's current awareness of the situation.