Should I leave the forums forever?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Should I leave the forums forever?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/19/23 at 05:09 AM

Just now, XnavrasX said:

Road waffling people for no reason. Got caught in 4K and tried playing it off like it was an accident.

I'm willing to believe it was an accident now that I've seen how wonky her eyes are. 

• Haha 1
Just now, Lucien said:

Wiki drama section is long overdue 

Making a wiki drama section after sov quits seems...  late.  Like wishing grandma a happy belated birthday two months late at her funeral lol

Once again for the record.  Discarding any votes that are clearly from alt/inactive accounts and people who are permed.  

• BlessUp 1
3 minutes ago, Angela said:

Atleast someone loves her and her ragey attitude 

You are like sov's ugly little dog, she doesnt need you to bark 24/7. Im getting second hand cancer from this level of dick riding.

Just now, Metro Boomin said:

You are like sov's ugly little dog, she doesnt need you to bark 24/7. Im getting second hand cancer from this level if dick riding.

Just ignore him @ Angela ... he'll be passed out throwing up from the perc's any minute now.  He's in an out of consciousness.  

1 minute ago, Metro Boomin said:

You are like sov's ugly little dog, she doesnt need you to bark 24/7. Im getting second hand cancer from this level of dick riding.

Nah metro you ain't coming after my angela like that. Time and location, i’m putting you down🐺🐺👹👹

• Kreygasm 1
1 minute ago, Metro Boomin said:

I only commented as house doesn't know sov at all and had never spoken to her yet felt the need to come in and be a cunt just for some attention.....  

Just now, Angela said:

I only commented as house doesn't know sov at all and had never spoken to her yet felt the need to come in and be a cunt just for some attention.....  

Hypocrisy is bad for the soul angela

Most sane arma 3 forum addict.

Post the 'youre a garbage person metro' clip.

Hypocrisy is bad for the soul angela

umm.. she knows both of us dumbass.  

1 minute ago, Angela said:

bitch

• Like 1
  • +1 1
  • Clown 1

rent free fatty

The only thing that's rent free is your government assisted housing, junkie. 

• Admin
17 minutes ago, Ryan said:

@ Dante  you ever think to find Olympus like this in 2023

I usually say forum drama over the years is the same shit just replacing names with new names but never in my time did I see women out here having an ugly off with each other. This shit is new. Olympus really thriving in 2023 Forreal. 

Also, Ryan +1d the poll idea ladies and gentlemen. We can really find out now if she got crooked eyes or not 😌

Just now, Dante said:

I usually say forum drama over the years is the same shit just replacing names with new names but never in my time did I see women out here having an ugly off with each other. This shit is new. Olympus really thriving in 2023 Forreal. 

Also, Ryan +1d the poll idea ladies and gentlemen. We can really find out now if she got crooked eyes or not 😌

dick sucker