Should I Leave?

Should I leave the forums forever?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Should I leave the forums forever?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/19/23 at 05:09 AM

Just now, Lucien said:

Wiki drama section is long overdue 

Making a wiki drama section after sov quits seems...  late.  Like wishing grandma a happy belated birthday two months late at her funeral lol

3 minutes ago, Angela said:

Atleast someone loves her and her ragey attitude 

You are like sov's ugly little dog, she doesnt need you to bark 24/7. Im getting second hand cancer from this level of dick riding.

Just now, Metro Boomin said:

You are like sov's ugly little dog, she doesnt need you to bark 24/7. Im getting second hand cancer from this level if dick riding.

Just ignore him @ Angela ... he'll be passed out throwing up from the perc's any minute now.  He's in an out of consciousness.  

1 minute ago, Metro Boomin said:

You are like sov's ugly little dog, she doesnt need you to bark 24/7. Im getting second hand cancer from this level of dick riding.

Nah metro you ain't coming after my angela like that. Time and location, i’m putting you down🐺🐺👹👹

• Kreygasm 1
1 minute ago, Metro Boomin said:

I only commented as house doesn't know sov at all and had never spoken to her yet felt the need to come in and be a cunt just for some attention.....  

Just now, Angela said:

I only commented as house doesn't know sov at all and had never spoken to her yet felt the need to come in and be a cunt just for some attention.....  

Hypocrisy is bad for the soul angela

Most sane arma 3 forum addict.

Post the 'youre a garbage person metro' clip.

Hypocrisy is bad for the soul angela

umm.. she knows both of us dumbass.  

1 minute ago, Angela said:

bitch

• Like 1
  • +1 1
  • Clown 1
  • Admin
17 minutes ago, Ryan said:

@ Dante  you ever think to find Olympus like this in 2023

I usually say forum drama over the years is the same shit just replacing names with new names but never in my time did I see women out here having an ugly off with each other. This shit is new. Olympus really thriving in 2023 Forreal. 

Also, Ryan +1d the poll idea ladies and gentlemen. We can really find out now if she got crooked eyes or not 😌

Just now, Dante said:

I usually say forum drama over the years is the same shit just replacing names with new names but never in my time did I see women out here having an ugly off with each other. This shit is new. Olympus really thriving in 2023 Forreal. 

Also, Ryan +1d the poll idea ladies and gentlemen. We can really find out now if she got crooked eyes or not 😌

dick sucker