Locked Who won?

Who won?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who won?

Just now, Corpsie said:

If people weren’t so creepy. I’d have no problem bragging about my school but this creepy crawler he she might try to find me. 

Idgaf I'll doxx you rn.   Hooked on Phonics learning acamedy.  You're majoring in shapes, with a minor in tying your own shoelaces. 

• Haha 1
Just now, Corpsie said:

I guess you’ve truly peaked in life huh? Spends more hours on the forums than the fuckin owner does. If I recall correctly aren’t you “like 40. Has a mindless job and a broken heart and has nothing else going for you but video games?”

You're in college but can't understand when someone is being satirical?

HAHAHA... Just got a message from someone saying they know for a fact that isn't even you in your pfp.   Weak...   Godamn you faked it and faked looking like that?  Why wouldn't you pick someone better looking?

Just now, The Sovereign said:

HAHAHA... Just got a message from someone saying they know for a fact that isn't even you in your pfp.   Weak...   Godamn you faked it and faked looking like that?  Why wouldn't you pick someone better looking?

LMFAOOOOOOOOO. I FAKED MY OWN PICTURE?! THATS FUCKIN COMEDY 

• +1 2
  • Haha 1
  • Clown 1
Just now, Corpsie said:

LMFAOOOOOOOOO. I FAKED MY OWN PICTURE?! THATS FUCKIN COMEDY 

Olympus sign.. rn.  Bet you wont.  Write olympus on your hand.

No stalling no delays no photoshop... your face, your hand, olympus on it.  

• +1 2
1 minute ago, Corpsie said:

Was it an actual person or one of the people in your head?

Why you stalling?  Did you just get caught pretending to be someone else?  Are you actually a 12 year old boy?

6 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Idgaf I'll doxx you rn.   Hooked on Phonics learning acamedy.  You're majoring in shapes, with a minor in tying your own shoelaces. 

@ Grandma Gary  perm ban from forums pls ty. do I need to officially make a ticket or can this be it?

Just now, Corpsie said:

Unlike you. I do have a job so I’m not sitting at my computer table stuffing my face. 

Like you can't take 2 seconds to write your hand, take a selfie, and post it but you can take 6 hours to argue with me nonstop on the forums?   Odd.

The allegations are you used a face changer allegedly, and that's not at all what you look like.    Suspicion is you're literally a boy 12-14 years old. Not sure if it's true, but I wouldn't have really wondered if it is so much if you weren't dodging the sign pic.

Just now, Corpsie said:

Maybe because your life revolves around this server/forums. You’d roll your big ass out of bed to take that picture but this don’t mean shit to me lmao 

Doesn't mean that much, just enough to get your attention for many many hours

Just now, doubleueyeceekay said:

Doesn't mean that much, just enough to get your attention for many many hours

Coming up on 7 hours now with a half hour break she went mia.  

But yeah thassa rap.  I have no intention in sitting here arguing with a little boy with a face changer app lmao.  I'm going to bed.  Gnite everyone.

5 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Coming up on 7 hours now with a half hour break she went mia.  

But yeah thassa rap.  I have no intention in sitting here arguing with a little boy with a face changer app lmao.  I'm going to bed.  Gnite everyone.

bro YOUVE BEEN ON THE FORUMS FOR 16 HOUR S STRAIGHT LMAO

no life fat fuck beefing everyone over the internet, god i wish i was infront of you so i could beat the shit out of you and spit on ur bleeding body

• Sad 1
  • Cringe 1
11 minutes ago, proud said:

no life fat fuck beefing everyone over the internet, god i wish i was infront of you so i could beat the shit out of you and spit on ur bleeding body

how did you bring yourself to post this 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Boovin said:

how did you bring yourself to post this 

some faggot has an ego cuz its over a monitor

yoyo still waiting on ur face reveal brotha, unless you hideous then u can just say that

• Clown 1
2 hours ago, proud said:

Like you get how gross and weird something like this is to say to some random person you don't know on the internet having a conversation you aren't a part of?  

But yeah.. congrats.  Turns out all 'her' simps  have actually been simping on a 12-14 year old boy.  hope ya'll learned your lesson.

• Clown 1
3 minutes ago, stayclaxxy said:

can someone give a tldr because i refuse to read multiple pages of shitposts

Basically she got roasted on another post.  They created this post and she got roasted again.  THEN, in a shocking turn of events, she (he) got exposed as actually being a 12 year old boy this whole time by someone else on the server, and when given a chance to prove it wasn't true, he folded and disappeared. 

And now this 12 year old boy has an army of simps, which is like, someone should call the FBI.

The photo of 'herself' that 'she' shared had tons of hallmark signs of a facechanger app though.

For the record!  House has 100% been proven to be a 12 year old boy using faceapp to make girl pictures of himself.  There is a current post with the evidence thats been hidden by staff pending a review. 

20 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

For the record!  House has 100% been proven to be a 12 year old boy using faceapp to make girl pictures of himself.  There is a current post with the evidence thats been hidden by staff pending a review. 

You’re mentally ill. Don’t you have a fuckin job? you’re still worried about me.. nothings been confirmed you fucking twit. 
I don’t care what the fuck you think you sloppy butch. I’m not 12, I’m not a boy. You’re just a sorry, old, useless, worthless, disappoint, ugly  cunt who spends far too much time on here. Now I’m going back to WORK but you don’t know what that is.. 

• +1 1
  • Cringe 1