Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

RnR flight test

I think you should let us use auto hover... it's like why drive a manual car if I can drive perfectly fine in a auto...why make it harder ? I could probably pass the test if I could use auto hover......maybe.....haha

Edited by Angela
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Angela said:

I think you should let us use auto hover... it's like why drive a manual car if I can drive perfectly fine in an auto...why make it harder ? I could probably pass the test if I could use auto hover......maybe.....haha

She’s right. 

why the fuck can’t medics use auto hover? They can’t land in combat and do crazy combat landings anyway. If they get shot at they have to fuck off. Let them use auto hover, that’s some retard turbo nerd shit preventing them from doing that 

Auto hover is in the game because arma is a shit game with shit mechanics and a wrong tap can blow your whole helicopter up. It’s turbo nerd shit to prevent progress based on that 

The faction consists of walking up to people and hitting windows key. Let them do that in whatever gets them from point to point fastest with the path of least resistance 

• Like 1
  • STFU 1
5 minutes ago, Snake said:

She’s right. 

why the fuck can’t medics use auto hover? They can’t land in combat and do crazy combat landings anyway. If they get shot at they have to fuck off. Let them use auto hover, that’s some retard turbo nerd shit preventing them from doing that 

That's what I'm saying like we can't go into combat so we don't need to fast land...... why does it matter if we take our time to land its a helpful tool in the game we should be able to use it

If a man made this post he would have been told he is dogshit and to get better, you all should be ashamed. From what i've heard its a limb check to make sure you have at least one or two functioning ones.@ Angela Learn to fly like everyone else, I've never taken it, but I fly all the time, and I've seen tons of medics fly, they mostly blow, it can't be very difficult.

8 minutes ago, Metro Boomin said:

If a man made this post he would have been told he is dogshit and to get better, you all should be ashamed. From what i've heard its a limb check to make sure you have at least one or two functioning ones.@ Angela Learn to fly like everyone else, I've never taken it, but I fly all the time, and I've seen tons of medics fly, they mostly blow, it can't be very difficult.

I seem to remember a few of your 'non autohover' super impressive combat landings that wiped your whole team while chasing me lol

If nazi pedos can be cops, blind people can be medics.  You're speaking the language of the oppressor metro.  Check your privilege. 

• Weird 1
3 hours ago, Dante said:

Now imagine when server pop was 3x the amount and we had more medics 🥴 I gave interviews all day but I dreaded giving flight tests after a while. Lost many of my own helis giving those tests lol

Lmao yeah thatd suck, fun fact that im proud of tho out of every Sr RnR member I have the 3rd most amount of flight test completed I'm only 26 test from #1 which is held by Lime, Also 20 from #2 which is help by @ Scribble

7 hours ago, Grizzly said:

The flight test was updated by @ Diamond and myself not too long ago, it has really been down graded in difficulty. The old one average time for medics to complete was around 17-20mins with the new one the longest flight test I have given was 18mins. The new average time is somewhere between 11-15mins its a lot more simpler now tho, as for the test @ Camper did it awhile ago and it's about the same difficulty.

I did my flight test with @ SpecTGV and it took me like 40 mins 🥳

• Admin

As it currently stand the flight test within the RNR is more than reasonable and really quite easy to pass as long as you know the basics of maintaining control of the helicopter. We must remember that its a medics job to get from point A--->B, as soon as possible and helicopters play a key role in doing that. We require the flight test not only to show that you are competent enough to keep yourself alive (a dead medic with NLR, is a medic that cant do their job) but to also show that you can keep others alive when landing in the vicinity of other players 

Helicopter Crash GIF - Helicopter Crash Fall - Discover ...

• Like 2
  • Admin
1 hour ago, Grizzly said:

Lmao yeah thatd suck, fun fact that im proud of tho out of every Sr RnR member I have the 3rd most amount of flight test completed I'm only 26 test from #1 which is held by Lime, Also 20 from #2 which is help by @ Scribble

I once had the highest interviews done. I might have had flights too but I think mercury might have had me by a few I can’t remember. Then when I got Sgt and scribble was sr rnr he was a 1 man do all machine lol. I shared the load with a couple of friends who were sr rnr at the time but I still had #1 at one point lol

• Like 1
2 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

I seem to remember a few of your 'non autohover' super impressive combat landings that wiped your whole team while chasing me lol

If nazi pedos can be cops, blind people can be medics.  You're speaking the language of the oppressor metro.  Check your privilege. 

That wasn't me flying, when im playing with ppl i almost never fly, and you can cope and call it being an oppressor, or you can call it me treating her the same as all the other arma retards, as a retard, not a woman or a man. Sorry for not being a loser simp xd.

36 minutes ago, Metro Boomin said:

That wasn't me flying, when im playing with ppl i almost never fly, and you can cope and call it being an oppressor, or you can call it me treating her the same as all the other arma retards, as a retard, not a woman or a man. Sorry for not being a loser simp xd.

Stop worrying about the R&R flight test and start worrying about the R&R drug test, junkie.

I did my flight test with JDC a couple of days ago and according to him I passed "with flying colors." I didn't prepare for the test at all. If you can't pass this test, then it's just a skill issue. It's not that hard to manually hover. Like everyone else has said here, if you're not confident in landing in tight areas, go practice in the editor. Watch a couple youtube videos even.

Edited by thomp62
  • Like 1
54 minutes ago, thomp62 said:

I did my flight test with JDC a couple of days ago and according to him I passed "with flying colors." I didn't prepare for the test at all. If you can't pass this test, then it's just a skill issue. It's not that hard to manually hover. Like everyone else has said here, if you're not confident in landing in tight areas, go practice in the editor. Watch a couple youtube videos even.

One day I hope to be good at the game 😞

8 minutes ago, Angela said:

One day I hope to be good at the game 😞

Just relax and hang in there.  Right now Ive only seen you kill 2-3 teamplayers at a time, but eventually you'll be up to real gangs.

1 minute ago, The Sovereign said:

Just relax and hang in there.  Right now Ive only seen you kill 2-3 teamplayers at a time, but eventually you'll be up to real gangs.

Oh I love you 🙂 I want to be that good that I can take on ageis on my own ! My end goal hahah  ....scratch that I could take them im sure 😛

• Like 1
On 7/25/2023 at 6:52 PM, Grizzly said:

guess i need to be active again to keep top tests

• Haha 1