Olympus Times: Issue 3: Sunday, August 6, 2023

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

this fell off after issue 2. gonna need stronger work with real news like last time

It works better when you know the people involved.. but yeah it does alienate audiences.  

Also, with the current events I'd kinda decided earlier on in their development that I wasn't going to touch it with this because it was too serious,  but maybe I should've rethought that after it was confirmed a 100% hoax. 

• Downvote 1

cmon bro

u know i respect u but this is a true waste of time

i have been in positions in my life where i have been cornered into doing pointless things to escape reality but i am begging u to do something else because this will lead to bad times when the server eventually dies down

i recently got back into the gym consistently

2 minutes ago, Not Skateezy -Don't Ban- said:

cmon bro

u know i respect u but this is a true waste of time

i have been in positions in my life where i have been cornered into doing pointless things to escape reality but i am begging u to do something else because this will lead to bad times when the server eventually dies down

i recently got back into the gym consistently

Lol.. my whole life is work.  I laugh and have fun doing this.  I lift more at my job than you do at the gym.  Don't piss on people's parades.  Especially heroes.  Please don't call me a hero. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, Deshoku said:

Maybe @ The Sovereign just didnt think pisces currently fit this editions horoscope reading 

I umm.. am also a pisces.  I wasn't gonna say it.

• Hmm 1
  • Downvote 1

Literally everything I did here except the weather on down was someone's suggestion...  If you want me to lampoon shit, send me a message with suggestions.  I take them. 

Just keep in mind the ultimate goal of this stupid shit is to not get banned and not bully the same people over and over or people or in over the line ways.  We're civilized people here.. this isn't suggestions and feedback. 

• Downvote 1
12 minutes ago, ZeroBlade said:

I need a bigger section @ The Sovereign

Obligation fulfilled, matter resolved. 

• Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, Masterdoesgaming64 said:

Sov. just quit already. go lick more pussy and get a life. jesus christ

If I was in your gang, I would be in the top 5% of kd in your gang.  Maybe.. you should quit. 

• Downvote 1