Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

4 minutes ago, Lezek said:

Does anyone know a quick way to fix my titan not locking on to helis? When I restart my game it works but it takes too long

Yeah unfortunately sometimes soft log is necessary.  Dropping it and picking it back up helps sometimes.   

3 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Yeah unfortunately sometimes soft log is necessary.  Dropping it and picking it back up helps sometimes.   

Dropping it wouldn't work but I'll try that again the next time it happens

1 minute ago, Lezek said:

Dropping it wouldn't work but I'll try that again the next time it happens

This is going to sound crazy, but try a different titan launcher.  Had a strange issue like that once.. just to rule it out.  Then make a bug report with what whatever you figure out.   There was a hard bug version of this they patched out that might need some attention.

• +1 2
44 minutes ago, Lezek said:

Does anyone know a quick way to fix my titan not locking on to helis? When I restart my game it works but it takes too long

Well the problem was you were trying to titain @ Scribble  which is not cool therefore i broke your launcher

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Do you have Lock Target keybound? if so, what happens when you press it whilst looking at a heli (if nothing happens people have stated that removing all their mods completely and verifying their game has fixed the issue) 

c9d6b3f015afa73733ac834c735ce85f.png

29 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

Do you have Lock Target keybound? if so, what happens when you press it whilst looking at a heli (if nothing happens people have stated that removing all their mods completely and verifying their game has fixed the issue) 

c9d6b3f015afa73733ac834c735ce85f.png

I do have it bound, and I tried using it on my gang member while my titan still wasn't working and it didn't do anything. I'll try verifying my game though.

• Developer II
4 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

This is going to sound crazy, but try a different titan launcher.  Had a strange issue like that once.. just to rule it out.  Then make a bug report with what whatever you figure out.   There was a hard bug version of this they patched out that might need some attention.

To reiterate what Sov said, bug reports are really, really helpful. Videos like these where we can see it visually and get an idea of what happens before and as it occurs can really help us sort out what's happening. Most bugs usually tend to be easy to fix but it's usually the lack of us knowing about them that prevents them from being solved. Sometimes even with us playing in game, we may never experience the bug ourselves depending on our workflow of what we do in game. Me personally (somehow in all my hours), have never bought or fired a titan (apart from TDM) lol. Anyway point being is bug reports are awesome and we always appreciate them as they can really help to show us what's going on in the event we never run into the bug ourselves while playing 🙂🙏

2 hours ago, Skys said:

sometimes when it bugs for me i just hit r and reload only problem with reloading is there is a high chance the game eats a rocket

I could be totally wrong as I am just speculating but this matches with previous behavior I've seen. I would take guns out of my house, reload them, and then it would continue to eat the magazines. I learned later it was because I was storing weapons back in my house without having restored their firing pins first as gun stores. I can't imagine police would be seizing a firing pin while a titan is on your back opposed to just seizing it in general, but I do wonder if going to a weapons shop and hitting "reload magazines" would fix this specific issue.

The worst is when you have rockets get deleted when in your inventory. I have lost 25+ rockets probably due to this. I know its not the same bug, but still extremely annoying I have sent in several videos of the bug a few months back

2 hours ago, ZimZim said:

The worst is when you have rockets get deleted when in your inventory. I have lost 25+ rockets probably due to this. I know its not the same bug, but still extremely annoying I have sent in several videos of the bug a few months back

The worst was the bug they ended up patching after like 5 years where if you click to buy rockets too fast i charged you for rockets you didn't get.  I was down like 50m from that shit before I realized it was happening.