Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

You nerds have to get used to the decline of every position lol. Once u perm all the og's that have brains and hands who else is left? I could give u prime examples, but everyone already knows lol

Edited by hawkg
  • +1 1
  • DEMON TIME 1

I mean.. if they had brains, then why are they doing shit to get themselves permed?  

• Like 1
  • +1 1
  • Admin
47 minutes ago, hawkg said:

You nerds have to get used to the decline of every position lol. Once u perm all the og's that have brains and hands who else is left? I could give u prime examples, but everyone already knows lol

Who’s OG tho 

• Admin
1 minute ago, Grandma Gary said:

You just quoted yourself >.>

well does that answer every question you have then?  I have nobody to drunkingly argue for sgt this time idk what to do drunk on arma

3 minutes ago, Dante said:

well does that answer every question you have then?  I have nobody to drunkingly argue for sgt this time idk what to do drunk on arma

Most people just rdm and say the n word and spend their hangover in the ban center. 

• Like 1

i own olympus and i will be milking this cash cow into the grave keep giving me $15 a month while u complain about how things are ran !

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Kiddy Diddler said:

i own olympus and i will be milking this cash cow into the grave keep giving me $15 a month while u complain about how things are ran !

Appreciate the grind bro maybe after another few months of repeating the same thing someone might laugh with you 🙌

4 minutes ago, Boovin said:

Appreciate the grind bro maybe after another few months of repeating the same thing someone might laugh with you 🙌

my erep is higher than yours

Let That Sink In | Lee Rosevere

1 minute ago, Kiddy Diddler said:

The majority of your adult life has been spent lapdogging people on an armed assault 3 role playing server, at least you got something out of it 👍 

3 minutes ago, Kiddy Diddler said:

Let That Sink In | Lee Rosevere

Directly yes, but per capita....

You guys are almost tied at +1 react per post you've ever made.  It's neck and neck, and 60% of your upvotes are from the same five people while his are diverse.  

18 minutes ago, Boovin said:

The majority of your adult life has been spent lapdogging people on an armed assault 3 role playing server, at least you got something out of it 👍 

please tell me who ive lapdogged? ive openly spoken out about people from contributors to community managers when i disagree with something. Sorry i dont hop on every braindead band wagon the shitters of the community decide to come up with.

16 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

You guys are almost tied at +1 react per post you've ever made.

5e64b943576c150231e97140dc74e998.png

i can tell you now i dont have 1500 posts this past year. 80% of my rep comes from about 700 posts.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Kiddy Diddler said:

please tell me who ive lapdogged? ive openly spoken out about people from contributors to community managers when i disagree with something. Sorry i dont hop on every braindead band wagon the shitters of the community decide to come up with.

5e64b943576c150231e97140dc74e998.png

i can tell you now i dont have 1500 posts this past year. 80% of my rep comes from about 700 posts.

You have meme simps.  Like 5.  They're responsible for almost all your upvotes. 

6 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

You have meme simps.  Like 5.  They're responsible for almost all your upvotes. 

just not true