Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

1 minute ago, Fefe said:

Cringe retard

U got demoted and ur shitty atempt to get it back failed better step down after embarrassing urself like that kekw.

Still acting like a fan but im not going to entertain your arguments completely i hope you enjoy your time with apd and it treats you well

• Like 1
  • Monkey 1
3 minutes ago, Milo said:

I am sad you're leaving the APD but I am happy to see you'll be sticking around the community.

O7 to one of my favorite LT's 💔

Thanks man i appreciate it ill still be here ive got wiki and support that im still attached to so well see how far that takes me as well as rnr potentially who knows

Just now, Fefe said:

Someone remove his apd tags off forums pls.

I still get them for apd handbook updates i appreciate you attempts to stay vigilant tho its good for the server

6 minutes ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

we will miss you forever

Ill still be around just no longer active sapd

• Like 2
  • Monkey 1
  • Developer II
6 minutes ago, Fefe said:

Cringe retard

U got demoted and ur shitty atempt to get it back failed better step down after embarrassing urself like that kekw.

I haven't seen one post from you that is actually respectful. You act like this much of a toxic barrel irl? I can't imagine that makes you very pleasent to be around.

• +1 3
  • Haha 2
  • tinhead 1
25 minutes ago, Space Ranger said:

Goodbye Friend 😪

Less of a goodbye completely and more of a goodbye apd i dont intend on being active there but you will catch me active as a community member still i promise ❤️

24 minutes ago, Milo said:

I haven't seen one post from you that is actually respectful. You act like this much of a toxic barrel irl? I can't imagine that makes you very pleasent to be around.

I appreciate you milo but i wouldnt entertain him he thrives for it and its really not worth the energy you keep being the bundle of joy you are to be around and dont dive in to peoples negative comments ❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Admin

You’ve proven to be a leader in a faction so definitely shouldn’t be an issue to find a way to improve and impact the server positively in other ways. Good for you and stay cpl 🫡

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Monkey 1
1 minute ago, Dante said:

You’ve proven to be a leader in a faction so definitely shouldn’t be an issue to find a way to improve and impact the server positively in other ways. Good for you and stay cpl 🫡

Thanks man I appreciate it ❤️

18 minutes ago, ZimZim said:

@ N9ne- Was this the jayden that wouldn't let us fight who we wanted on Civ when we first joined tilde??

Wouldve been "not jayden" i dont know what situation youre referring to

12 hours ago, Milo said:

He wasn’t loved as a child

o7 

I come here mostly out of morbid curiosity, but this is some real shit.

The few times we played (it's Sploding btw) you were really chill and seemed to have a good head on your shoulders, which is overall a pleasant surprise when dealing with 2013 milsim police supervisors. It sucks it had to be this way, but take it from me, life on the retired side is sooo much better you'll barely miss the shenanigans. Shit, if the APD had more people like you when I was active maybe I would've stuck around a bit longer.

Go touch grass, learn to surf, build some cool engines or circuits or whatever it is you do and good luck on the professional rugby grind. If you ever want to bullshit again, my discord should be linked somewhere around here.

O7, enjoy the perm WL life, and keep your head high despite this bullshit, for the righteous are as bold as a lion.

• +1 1
1 hour ago, Hazardous said:

o7 from active duty with a perm SGT WL... how is he trolling lol

because all the good active sapd are leaving or getting tossed

• +1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Monkey 2
  • STFU 1