Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Sure u made it, but u werent  even good at the game. Apd gotta stop wasting these lethal whitelist on people who cant rip hatchbacks. 

@ Clash  this counts for u too. Imagine cheating at the game being unbanned then still being dogshit. 

1 minute ago, Clash said:

Not true 

yeah "not true" u say this because u think ur a good sapd but ur not lol. Ur bad at the game and waste of a lethal at feds.

• Haha 1
44 minutes ago, hawkg said:

Sure u made it, but u werent  even good at the game. Apd gotta stop wasting these lethal whitelist on people who cant rip hatchbacks. 

@ Clash  this counts for u too. Imagine cheating at the game being unbanned then still being dogshit. 

yeah "not true" u say this because u think ur a good sapd but ur not lol. Ur bad at the game and waste of a lethal at feds.

Never said I was a good sapd member!

• DEMON TIME 1

It's a faction on a 10 year old game's roleplay server.... please for the love of god stop making these cringe ass o7 posts. All of these pathetic posts serve ONE purpose, getting attention. No real human gives a single fuck that you leave the server/apd/rnr etc. I swear you apd kid touchers are the pinnacle of being chronically online. GO OUTSIDE 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Metro Boomin said:

It's a faction on a 10 year old game's roleplay server.... please for the love of god stop making these cringe ass o7 posts. All of these pathetic posts serve ONE purpose, getting attention. No real human gives a single fuck that you leave the server/apd/rnr etc. I swear you apd kid touchers are the pinnacle of being chronically online. GO OUTSIDE 

for real bro like nobody knows who he is anyway   except the apd juniors who were kissing his ass to move up the ranks 

2 hours ago, JDC said:

o7 @ JaydenB

Sad to see you go. Your demotion from LT>SGT was not needed, but because of the factors at play; it unfortunately happened that way.

he lucky he got to keep sgt bro is bad at the game

7 hours ago, Grizzly said:

Sucks to see you go @ JaydenB but I understand ❤️ dont be a stranger 😥

i’m not going anywhere still apart of the community actively go check your exemption sheets  😉

7 hours ago, JDC said:

o7 @ JaydenB

Sad to see you go. Your demotion from LT>SGT was not needed, but because of the factors at play; it unfortunately happened that way.

i’m still around just saying thank you to all of apd while i was there check your exemptions sheets 

5 hours ago, hawkg said:

he lucky he got to keep sgt bro is bad at the game

if skill determines apd ranks does that explain why you’re not apd?

• Love 1