Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked Public Appeal: Snake

Eh. Think I'll just give that a Phatty ''No.''

Edit: Let me just insert this Phatty Video. ''Never banned for breaking in-game rules.'' Probably should've been.

Such good Lieutenant'ing. much waow.

VIDEO REMOVED BY HADES

I dont actually know what that video has to do with me since thats Hamofmoose.. but

http://www.twitch.tv/kadash29/c/5821987

http://www.twitch.tv/kadash29/c/5715430

http://www.twitch.tv/kadash29/c/5841326

I personally don't specifcally recall this instance, But I do remember having a similar situation where then captain Travis said "If they disobey the orders from the ghost hawk, kill their asses. Regardless of what they do, they disobeyed your orders".

For the record, I also dont see you surrendering in that video - However, I see that the gopro is strong Lol

that heli is piloted by Ham of moose. PILOT of ghosthawk is RESPONSIBLE for the gunners at all times. and i dont see snake once in that video. 

Don't get me wrong, I like Snake. I wouldn't mind if he came back.

But I was in that Ghosthawk, Snake was as well and he gave the order. The highest rank in the hawk is responsible for it, not the pilot.

Ditto, every one is being so immature. ban them all! ;)

im always willing to help any one, No matter who im with I SWEAR TO GOD my first priority is not breaking rules ever. When i was 2nd in charge of burban all the way through RIP i have never witnessed anyone playing with me break a rule because i am always in TS shouting rules and wording texts i dont want any one banned ever... i have been in alot of shit and alot of peopel grind my gears i have been RDMed 100000 times VDMed 400 times i have been through it all and only ever put in 1, thats right in 2500 hours on olympus ONE ban ticket its a fucking game. we are here to play and have fun. not to ban every fucking person every time. and i think having a big names makes you a HUGE target and you have to work extra hard...

REAL MATURE ;)(

that heli is piloted by Ham of moose. PILOT of ghosthawk is RESPONSIBLE for the gunners at all times. and i dont see snake once in that video. 

Snake is the Lieutenant in the Ghosthawk, And he orders the left gunner to do what he does.

'Scuse me if I'm wrong, But if I have a Patrol officer piloting my Ghosthawk does that make him in charge? No.

He was the Highest rank in the vehicle and made the decision.

Tbh didn't know you guys, But i hear you had more than enough chances and been perm'd plenty off time's so why should you be privileged to be given another  chance just for when you get bored or you ''BOTH'' think your leaving the server for good because you thin your better than this just to go out your way to get permed again. I could name a few people who i think deserve a chance over someone that went out there way to get banned and also you two to be un-permed would just open the doors for others to appeal and use you as an example to be un-permed, But that's my opinion.

• Like 1

LOL moob throwing videos. 

Everyone knows Snake did crap in the past...This is an apology for it. 

If people wanna throw videos in here. I have a folder full of videos on a BUNCH of people on this server that could easily get them banned as well. But i dont, why? because its a game. IDC if you hate someone. I despise people who try their best to get someone banned or kick someone while there down. This is legit snake coming and apologizing and the first thing i see is people being rude and flaming him?

When u came to me Moob, did i flame you? No i listened and let you talk and let you apologize to me. I knew what you said, and i had stuff to throw u under the bus but i didnt. Learn respect people. If you give it, then you receive it. IDC if you hate him, fine, just say NO and leave. But at least he has some balls to come on and apologize. 

• Like 7

I don't understand the whole public ban appeal shit. Everyone who hates you will say no and everyone who doesn't care or likes you will say yes. I like Adam so I say unban his ass, never talked to Snake so I dont care. 

• Like 1

LOL moob throwing videos. 

Everyone knows Snake did crap in the past...This is an apology for it. 

If people wanna throw videos in here. I have a folder full of videos on a BUNCH of people on this server that could easily get them banned as well. But i dont, why? because its a game. IDC if you hate someone. I despise people who try their best to get someone banned or kick someone while there down. This is legit snake coming and apologizing and the first thing i see is people being rude and flaming him?

When u came to me Moob, did i flame you? No i listened and let you talk and let you apologize to me. I knew what you said, and i had stuff to throw u under the bus but i didnt. Learn respect people. If you give it, then you receive it. IDC if you hate him, fine, just say NO and leave. But at least he has some balls to come on and apologize. 

Well, If I think back to the things he said/done/Wanted to do to me, Some of which,  were Not actually all that long ago might I add, I still think there's a long way before him and I will be equal.

If I'm not wrong, I remember you saying ''I will NEVER unban Snake'' ... 

come back so i can see all the side chat shit talk

Unfortunately That will be something that I am unable to do for you sir. Lol

I'm gonna have to play with Sidechat off per PapaLost 

I understand you dont like him bro. But you both have the facts that you manned up and apologized for mistakes you have made. 

If people are gonna flame, just dont post. Simple. Less drama, me more happy. 

• Like 3

I understand you dont like him bro. But you both have the facts that you manned up and apologized for mistakes you have made. 

If people are gonna flame, just dont post. Simple. Less drama, me more happy. 

wow IM on the same page as ace for once ;)

• Like 1
McDili: Sheeeeiiitt
Snakob: ITS GOT 600 VIEWS
Snakob: IN AN HOUR
Snakob: IM STILL POPULAR!!
Snakob: LMAO
McDili: Mother of god!
McDili: We have this thing on the sheet where we mark people's "Officer in Charge"
McDili: As in who promoted them basically
McDili: Clemenza asked me who mine was the other day
McDili: I proudly stated!
McDili: "SGT Snake"
Snakob: <3 Thanks

^maning up good times were very good ;)

Regardless of what I saw some of the shit you do snake, I respect and praise you for apologizing. But at the end of the day we all know exactly what its gonna turn into again.

no one knows. Some people Assume. yes your right but i am going to devote my time to cleaning up the civi shit talking and relentless tickets submitted

I also don't think D3V1L is an NPC just going to clear that up while Im at it