Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Gunhand back at it

Unsure if folks are aware or not but I am back to consistently stream Olympus memeage, and pissing off people on a daily basis, so come and join in the moronic derptivity.

7.62 top of rocks!!!!

https://www.twitch.tv/gunh4nd

• Like 6
  • PogChamp 1
32 minutes ago, Gunhand said:

Unsure if folks are aware or not but I am back to consistently stream Olympus memeage, and pissing off people on a daily basis, so come and join in the moronic derptivity.

7.62 top of rocks!!!!

www.twitch.tv/gunh4nd

You've tried to vigi me a few times in athira already, that 2.5 mil bounty made you pucker up.

Does this mean they can add the Custom Horn back in without you threatening to sue?

1 hour ago, Gunhand said:

Nope you cant make money off of my stuff without giving me a cut.

Boooo.   You were enshrined Gunhand.  Tbh that horn is why so many people know who you are.  And it's not like they're buying yachts with it.  They use it to support the server.  

Look out here gunhand. Look at your fans and say... "bring back the gunhand horn...."

everyone-staring-the-underground-railroa

You posted this 20 hours ago, and got 4 reactions total.  You're a godamned minor celebrity around here that is literally an entertainer.  They are utterly ambivalent to your existence as a cult hero right now.  

I could post a picture of my cigarettes and say nothing else and get 20 downvotes, 3 death threats and doxxed all in 30 mins.   You need to bring em back.  They're waiting.  Bring back "7.62 on the rocks."

4 hours ago, Gunhand said:

Sorry no one asked me about it before hand or I probably would have been all for it.  I mean I tried marketing 7.62 Top of Rocks shirts and not 1 was sold....sad face

Gotta think about your market there.  It's completely niche.  Wearing that in public would have an almost 0 chance of someone recognizing it. 

You had devotees and followers here.  They care little now.  You hurt your brand and set it back tbh.  I would get and agree with your stance if it was a profitable big gaming company, but it's a small private server that can afford to give devs putting in 30 hours of work enough for some starbucks on a good month.  

You hurt everyone, including yourself.  Give us the gunhand horn back. 

Perhaps a smarter marketing play would be saying your catchphrase for a certain value stream donation tbh. Tying yourself in with the audience that loved you instead of distancing them like that. 

• 1 month later...