Knife price

Find a known skin trader on twitter that have a YouTube channel like anomaly, heyzeus, ect or even me. they will cash you out. Don’t get scammed. Also your knife looks like a Doppler phase 2. The cheapest Doppler phase 2 FN flip knife is $592 USD right now, that’s the cash value. 

also you can add me so I can check if the float is anything special. https://steamcommunity.com/id/F1NALFORM/

Edited by Big Boss Fredo
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Apply The Lube said:

im probably not gonna use them i want the best value out of it 

everyone is gonna give you the chinese market price at like 88 percent of value. you gotta use a peer to peer trading site like csgofloat if u want to get the best value its just gonna take longer.  just be careful 

Edited by buckie
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, buckie said:

everyone is gonna give you the chinese market price at like 88 percent of value. you gotta use a peer to peer trading site like csgofloat if u want to get the best value its just gonna take longer.  just be careful 

The Chinese value is the real cash value. And nobody will actually pay him $592 because everybody is trying to make a profit. All cash out websites charge a 15% fee, twitter YouTubers are like 10%-8%. 

• Like 1

I’d wait m tbh… skins aren’t doing too well as the prices for everything have dropped with the release of shitty cs2. If you wait till the game gets better, prices should stabilize and then start to skyrocket since the skins are sick in the new game 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ares said:

I’d wait m tbh… skins aren’t doing too well as the prices for everything have dropped with the release of shitty cs2. If you wait till the game gets better, prices should stabilize and then start to skyrocket since the skins are sick in the new game 

someone else told me this i found a buyer that was offering 600 but think i may hold it till prices go higher or get better

16 hours ago, Apply The Lube said:

someone else told me this i found a buyer that was offering 600 but think i may hold it till prices go higher or get better

If somebody offered you 600 they are most likely going to scam you. Where did you find this buyer? Did he add you randomly? 

On 11/29/2023 at 12:01 PM, Apply The Lube said:

I know some of u play csgo i unboxed a knife but i wana sell it.

Anyone know where i can sell it at

https://gyazo.com/1069c5d088cc7115b74a8566364be8f9

You can sell to Anomaly TDMHeyzues or another youtuber/streamer on twitter for like ~90% buff value. I would wait for an update for CS2 because skins are down like 20% as a whole rn.

6 hours ago, Frog Legs said:

You can sell to Anomaly TDMHeyzues or another youtuber/streamer on twitter for like ~90% buff value. I would wait for an update for CS2 because skins are down like 20% as a whole rn.

i messaged Anomaly on twitter he said hed buy it to hit him up when its tradable

5 hours ago, Mason Harrison said:

sick fucking knife man good pull!!

i kno crazy thing is im shit at the game and no point to keep it i dont play cs at all