the state of the server

fix warpoints  

34 members have voted

1. 1. fix warpoints

• Yes(some intelligence resides within you)
    • No(retarded)

POV you are Mako on the  7/10/22 round-table : Basically we should rob players of their hard earned enemy gang kills. Lets remove fighting on caps, and scatting as a whole. Lets make it so you dont get piss all for armed plane kills, and pdubb kills. We need to add 2 warpoints per kill ,and you lose 3 when you die to someone with mk-1 and full csat, We should make it so that you have to go on a 12 killstreak to profit warpoints. We need to add a warpoint transfer fee. Lastly we need to make it so you can only get warpoints on server 3. The server where everyone is enemy gang and you get 4 warpoints a kill and lose 1. This is the only way we can fix our dying conquest pop. Instead of giving the top frag of each conquest money or warpoints we should steal from the loyalist of server 1, who can barely get warpoints as is. On top of that we should secretly implement this.

Whats the point of adding airdrops in warzone after conquest? With hopes of reviving cartels u are ultimately shooting urself in the foot. People used to go to towns with pdubbs to kill fully geared players to get 8-12 warpoints. 

• Like 1
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 1
  • STFU 1
  • Admin
27 minutes ago, ares said:

We’re actively working on this in CC… but there is a post abt this everyday and everytime i get one step closer to smashing my head into my monitor 

Tbf hawkg makes all of us wanna smash our heads into something eventually 

• Like 2
  • +1 1
  • Haha 1

There was literally just a discussion in cc about this yesterday.  Did someone tell you about that?

Don't worry...the desired results have been made perfectly clear.  Also...it wasn't mako this time.  It was someone else.

42 minutes ago, Dante said:

He's still just a kid lol.  You shoulda seen @ CaloomClark at that age.  I wanted to restart the fucking battle of Britain.

• Haha 1
  • Hmm 1
  • Downvote 2
1 hour ago, ares said:

We’re actively working on this in CC… but there is a post abt this everyday and everytime i get one step closer to smashing my head into my monitor 

"Actively working" Nothing needs work 2 words restore warpoints. 3 words dont be retarded

50 minutes ago, Dante said:

Dante people dont like what they dont understand. I am trying to get u to use ur head if u have one.

21 minutes ago, ares said:

true, I should start sending him my therapy bills

therapy for gays

14 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

There was literally just a discussion in cc about this yesterday.  Did someone tell you about that?

Don't worry...the desired results have been made perfectly clear.  Also...it wasn't mako this time.  It was someone else.

He's still just a kid lol.  You shoulda seen @ CaloomClark at that age.  I wanted to restart the fucking battle of Britain.

Nobody told me anything, and i can imagine. i only used mako because it was around the time he was a big mangler, and undoubtedly theres some correlation 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Admin
14 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Tbh I’ve been around since 2016 so a lot of the grown ass dudes on this server were 13-15 when I was first staff… so I know how it goes lmao. Tbh it’s actually a pretty cool thing to watch the toxicity slowly leave them and mature with their age and whatnot. Some still some assholes but they grown assholes. A lot more tolerable 

2 minutes ago, hawkg said:

Dante people dont like what they dont understand. I am trying to get u to use ur head if u have one.

Tbh I don’t disagree with your post here, I just know you make people wanna smash their heads. One of your posts I actually didn’t cringe reading. +1

• Like 1
  • Hmm 1
4 minutes ago, hawkg said:

"Actively working" Nothing needs work 2 words restore warpoints. 3 words dont be retarded

59 minutes ago, Dante said:

Takes more than you think O_O

2 minutes ago, Dante said:

cool thing to watch the toxicity slowly leave them and mature with their age and whatnot.

😉

• Jew 1
3 minutes ago, Dante said:

Tbh I’ve been around since 2016 so a lot of the grown ass dudes on this server were 13-15 when I was first staff… so I know how it goes lmao. Tbh it’s actually a pretty cool thing to watch the toxicity slowly leave them and mature with their age and whatnot. Some still some assholes but they grown assholes. A lot more tolerable 

Tbh I don’t disagree with your post here, I just know you make people wanna smash their heads. One of your posts I actually didn’t cringe reading. +1

Dante ask yourself "why would someone use the forums to make people smash their heads in". Once you come up with a clear and concise answer report back to me soldier.

• Downvote 2

Tbh, 99% of this server agrees with this.  Hard not to.  This has had a ripple effect that's hurt the servers culture dramatically.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
10 hours ago, Dante said:

Tbh I’ve been around since 2016 so a lot of the grown ass dudes on this server were 13-15 when I was first staff… so I know how it goes lmao. Tbh it’s actually a pretty cool thing to watch the toxicity slowly leave them and mature with their age and whatnot. Some still some assholes but they grown assholes. A lot more tolerable.

I was a little treat a few years back…..

• DEMON TIME 1
  • Admin
1 hour ago, I bought olympus for 50k said:

You banned me when i was 15 and i will never forgive you

Just went see what it was and I actually remember that one. V deserving. Lasted a pretty long time too aye 

44 minutes ago, Dante said:

Just went see what it was and I actually remember that one. V deserving. Lasted a pretty long time too aye 

641 days buddy and guess who came out as a winner

1 minute ago, Grandma Gary said:

The priests would agree with this.  They probably had to go on suicide watch when you turned 14 and officially became too old for them ^_^

i bet when kids got to that age you had some amount of therapy bills boy

1 hour ago, Grandma Gary said:

The priests would agree with this.  They probably had to go on suicide watch when you turned 14 and officially became too old for them ^_^

Stay yourself @ Grandma Gary .  Do not insult my fto tyvm.

whats the update on this. Im glad im not the only one who noticed. Went of a 12 kill streak profited a few wps. then i die a few times naked while trying to gear up and i lost everything i worked for. WTF have you guys done to the WARPOINTS while I was gone

• Downvote 1
23 hours ago, PUREPK TTV said:

whats the update on this. Im glad im not the only one who noticed. Went of a 12 kill streak profited a few wps. then i die a few times naked while trying to gear up and i lost everything i worked for. WTF have you guys done to the WARPOINTS while I was gone

Right shits retarded lol

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1