Staff Enforcement Needed

Aint no deal if they fight together G, light work for Trouble cuh. We just learned Gang Base has a flag finna say Trouble Inc next week.

29 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Woo Silla got their gang bases snatched from them and given away to random gangs and i believe bans were doled out over it and that was only like 8 months ago.  

If we were to handle the situation fairly, AP should get the gang base back, Scrub Club should get the turf, and they should get a warning not to interfere in other gang's turf and base fights, and to pick one or the other as their group and only that one.... and even that is less punishment than woo and silla got for the same situation.  

Trouble Inc gets Gang Base

7 minutes ago, Google said:

Aint no deal if they fight together G, light work for Trouble cuh. We just learned Gang Base has a flag finna say Trouble Inc next week.

At the end of the day trouble, I gotta a lot of respect for you for that.  Ya'll did damned good considered you basically faced off against 2 gangs that were breaking gang base rules and working together to drive out a gang that is comprised laregly of new players you took in and are teaching the ropes to.  Frankly you guys should get peninsula gang base as well.

• Like 2

you're a fucking idiot we fought gang base on our own even after ap used explosives and teamplayers dropping planes from the sky can you shut the fuck up and do something with you pathetic life nobody cares about your opinion and its quite sad how far we have gotten into your head 

2 minutes ago, -666- said:

you're a fucking idiot we fought gang base on our own even after ap used explosives and teamplayers dropping planes from the sky can you shut the fuck up and do something with you pathetic life nobody cares about your opinion and its quite sad how far we have gotten into your head 

This is about way more than just your gang bud.  Please don't take this so personal. 

2 minutes ago, YakGod said:

imagine witch hunting a group of players purely because they got you banned for breaking rules and in your witch hunt have broken many more so kinda defeats the point 

This isn't a witchhunt, the point I'm  bringing up also hurts gangs I'm friends with but I can't blame them for abusing the system if staff refuse to enforce it.

4 minutes ago, -666- said:

But no, at risk of dragging this off point, members of your group helped aegis in their fights when they were losing, and aegis helped you when you were losing.  The only active aegis players that actually log in anymore typically run in your group 24/7.   That is cheating.  People have been banned for that same thing and had bases removed from their gang.

But at the very least, Aegis could at least wage the defense that they, sometimes, exist independently as a gang from CnT.  BBC does not.  BBC only exists for the singular purpose of abusing game mechanics with wars, and skirting rules with gang bases and turfs. 

16 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

This is about way more than just your gang bud.  Please don't take this so personal. 

This isn't a witchhunt, the point I'm  bringing up also hurts gangs I'm friends with but I can't blame them for abusing the system if staff refuse to enforce it.

But no, at risk of dragging this off point, members of your group helped aegis in their fights when they were losing, and aegis helped you when you were losing.  The only active aegis players that actually log in anymore typically run in your group 24/7.   That is cheating.  People have been banned for that same thing and had bases removed from their gang.

But at the very least, Aegis could at least wage the defense that they, sometimes, exist independently as a gang from CnT.  BBC does not.  BBC only exists for the singular purpose of abusing game mechanics with wars, and skirting rules with gang bases and turfs. 

how can you say its about way more than our gang when for the past 2 weeks you've spent al your time fucking with us to only rvd our trucks and maybe get a few kill then directly quote our gang in this post your nothing but a pathological liar 

now onto point number 2 so in your own words people in other gangs shouldn't be able to play with each other? and bbc is their own gang we inv them into our group we have  asked multiple times to join but we tax cartel cuts and they don't want that but who can blame them for it just because we are grouped up don't mean shit all I can say is simply get friends or don't don't care 

1 minute ago, I bought olympus for 50k said:

It was a single plane bro

never said it wasnt but still event disruption no?

6 minutes ago, -666- said:

how can you say its about way more than our gang when for the past 2 weeks you've spent al your time fucking with us to only rvd our trucks and maybe get a few kill then directly quote our gang in this post your nothing but a pathological liar 

now onto point number 2 so in your own words people in other gangs shouldn't be able to play with each other? and bbc is their own gang we inv them into our group we have  asked multiple times to join but we tax cartel cuts and they don't want that but who can blame them for it just because we are grouped up don't mean shit all I can say is simply get friends or don't don't care 

Your opinion on this doesn't matter.  If they want to stay their own gang, that's fine.  But if they do that, they don't get to take gang turfs when you have gang base.  That's been an ongoing rule for a long long time, and the same goes for gang sheds.  

And I was really really nice to you guys for weeks after I came back.  I was a diligent medic, flying over to unstick vehicles, revive, and as soon as that john beard guy found out I'm a girl, he started getting really weird and creepy on me and sending me titan engagements constantly while I'm on medic.

Then the others started in and started blowing up my vehicles. 

I've only ever rvd'ed you guys' stuff once ever, on accident, and it was today, and I comped for it despite you having 0 way to prove it was me because I'm just like that.  You guys have blown up 9 hummingbirds and 6 qillins to date absolutely intentionally.  

All you gotta do if you want me to stop attacking your runs and gold trucks, get john beard to stop being weird and creepy to me and leave me alone.  I've stated that a ton of times, and that's too much to ask fine.. But I'll deal with it in game, and while following the rules.  

57 minutes ago, Lucien said:

Add medics to s3 😈

Fuck  yeah Imma about to be a conquest player.

• Downvote 1
16 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Your opinion on this doesn't matter.  If they want to stay their own gang, that's fine.  But if they do that, they don't get to take gang turfs when you have gang base.  That's been an ongoing rule for a long long time, and the same goes for gang sheds.  

And I was really really nice to you guys for weeks after I came back.  I was a diligent medic, flying over to unstick vehicles, revive, and as soon as that john beard guy found out I'm a girl, he started getting really weird and creepy on me and sending me titan engagements constantly while I'm on medic.

Then the others started in and started blowing up my vehicles. 

I've only ever rvd'ed you guys' stuff once ever, on accident, and it was today, and I comped for it despite you having 0 way to prove it was me because I'm just like that.  You guys have blown up 9 hummingbirds and 6 qillins to date absolutely intentionally.  

All you gotta do if you want me to stop attacking your runs and gold trucks, get john beard to stop being weird and creepy to me and leave me alone.  I've stated that a ton of times, and that's too much to ask fine.. But I'll deal with it in game, and while following the rules.  

Fuck  yeah Imma about to be a conquest player.

god damn you're a sped 

• Downvote 1
13 minutes ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

you've got fuck all smart to say regarding the matter so you just insult people, calm down you can smell the hair grease

lmao tmn stay gone bunch of random retards get off this dikes dick

• Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, -666- said:

lmao tmn stay gone bunch of random retards get off this dikes dick

Can you please stop making this into a toxic name calling thing.  

• STFU 1
1 hour ago, The Sovereign said:

7A729mN.png

We've been around since about 2017. 

Childish said we always have a home at CnT. Not sure if you understand how friendships work, but gaming is pretty fun when you're able to play with friends. 

51 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

How you identify has no importance in how I would treat you. If you throw a rock at someone, don't cry and play victim when that person throws a bigger rock in return. Just don't throw rocks in the first place.

1 hour ago, The Sovereign said:

No one cares if you attack our runs, only you do. We'll just keep tazing you and throwing your kidney on the ground. Who cares. Plus, we would never start a post on the forums about you. It's not that big of a deal. It's just ARMA. 

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

Plus, we would never start a post on the forums about you. It's not that big of a deal. It's just ARMA. 

You literally just started a post and spent hours writing a diss track about me... are you serious? 

Just now, SheriffJohnBeard said:

LOL, this was back when cars didn't have seatbelts and going over bumps caused people to jump out. Good times ❤️

Seems about right hah

Just now, SPBojo said:

Seems about right hah

We were so toxic back in the day. We've only been banned twice total since we came back, and both times were for minor crimes. Whoever came up with the dispute/compensation system is a genius. 

+ I'm out of reactions to give for some reason 

I wanted to put some reactions to that video, but stupid daily limit 😞 

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1
55 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Can you please stop making this into a toxic name calling thing.  

You should feel sorry for him it’s all his intelligence can muster 

• Downvote 2
14 minutes ago, hawkg said:

You should feel sorry for him it’s all his intelligence can muster 

get banned and make another forms post dying to read the reasons why its not you fault loser playing with sov wont make you get anymore friends glm reject

• BlessUp 1