Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

APD State of Affairs from an External View

3 minutes ago, nicole said:

No one carried me anywhere... lol. I had the most trainings when I got SGT and not a single -1 on my FTO app I had the most OICs and tests when I got CPT and LT!

Like I mentioned , Its nice when the community manager gives you a solid recommendation that nobody can argue against cause he will through a tantrum. Go on and share your feedback on your FTO app

Just now, Clashingtin said:

@ Space Ranger  I mean you dont really have the right to talk you dont know what goes on behind the scenes of sAPD of who should and shouldnt be promoted 

oh mb didnt you get OICed for bodycamping in a red zone?

• Admin
6 minutes ago, nicole said:
Officer Total OIC Current Week Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5 Week 6 Corporals POs Deputies Removals Blacklists Failed Corporals Failed POs Failed Dep Notes Total Tests
Nicole 33 1 1 0 1 0 0 4 3 1 0 24 2 11 35 341 270

I still hold the most tests done RN when I barely do them these days 

No one carried me anywhere... lol. I had the most trainings when I got SGT and not a single -1 on my FTO app I had the most OICs and tests when I got CPT and LT!

Crazy... you got free OICs handed to you for removals. Again, go off.

Post your hours?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Clashingtin said:

@ Space Ranger  I mean you dont really have the right to talk you dont know what goes on behind the scenes of sAPD of who should and shouldnt be promoted 

standard response from any sAPD member who is at a lack of words

• Like 2
  • Hmm 1
  • Clown 1
1 minute ago, Element_ said:

that alone would get me a demotion but you got a slap on the wrist, actual clown behavior 

lets not talk about winters allowing mako to hand out free promos to monster when hes not even sAPD even after having removed someone for giving an ADMINISTRATOR, not active apd, a rank in which they did not achieve

3 minutes ago, King said:

Crazy... you got free OICs handed to you for removals. Again, go off.

Post your hours?

OICs from removals? I don't do removals and I have 270 tests I never needed OICs from removals ever!

4 minutes ago, Space Ranger said:

Like I mentioned , Its nice when the community manager gives you a solid recommendation that nobody can argue against cause he will through a tantrum. Go on and share your feedback on your FTO app

https://imgur.com/a/QW5W8T2 every single response in the screenshot btw!

• Like 3
Just now, Space Ranger said:

lets not talk about winters allowing mako to hand out free promos to monster when hes not even sAPD even after having removed someone for giving an ADMINISTRATOR, not active apd, a rank in which they did not achieve

"staff event" 

1 minute ago, Element_ said:

that alone would get me a demotion but you got a slap on the wrist, actual clown behavior 

Just because I didnt lose my rank doesnt mean me and bojo both got let off the hook me and bojo both got talked to by winters. Just gonna leave it at that tbh

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Clashingtin said:

You all act like the background of sAPD is as secretive as the aluminati. Its not that hard to intelligently derive what happens behind the scenes.

• Admin

So me saying "whitelist" in a channel is leaking SAPD information... but screenshots from the sheets and comments on an applications isn't..... Rules for thee not for me. 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, nicole said:

https://imgur.com/a/QW5W8T2 every single response in the screenshot btw!

first 5 all friends lol, Literally an excuse to make you FTO was because there was only 1 other FTO

1 minute ago, King said:

So me saying "whitelist" in a channel is leaking SAPD information... but screenshots from the sheets and comments on an applications isn't..... Rules for thee not for me. 

Lol you acting stupid is so funny. OH NO! A screenshot of MY notes on MY FTO app and the testing records sheet with no info in them! 

6 minutes ago, Clashingtin said:

Just because I didnt lose my rank doesnt mean me and bojo both got let off the hook me and bojo both got talked to by winters. Just gonna leave it at that tbh

Case in point

@ King actually shows good leadership and uses the handbook to stop JrAPD from logging out because of a 25v8 BW, gets ripped for it

@ Clashingtin body camps in a redzone, admits to it, gets to keep his rank. 

I will say it again, lack of accountability is insane.

Situations completely different? for sure, but you shouldnt be ripped because someone has a different interpretation of the vague book. 

3 minutes ago, King said:

Dont you know Dep Chiefs can disclose sAPD info and act as the chief? words from rexo

3 minutes ago, nicole said:

Lol you acting stupid is so funny. OH NO! A screenshot of MY notes on MY FTO app and the testing records sheet with no info in them! 

I think he is mentioning you posting his hours lmao. Sounds like you are getting angry and acting stupid

• Like 1
1 minute ago, CaloomClark said:

There’s a certain two people on this thread doing a bit of yapping…. Hey guys, none of us would know you’re stupid if you just didn’t speak!

Says the potato muncher

1 minute ago, CaloomClark said:

? That makes me stupid? EXHIBIT A FURTHER BACKING UP MY POINT!!

I didnt say it made you stupid, just have no right calling other people stupid