look im gonna be real ive made a really cool montage of things that could be interpreted as mass rdm and rulebreaks but there is no legal server rule definition of mass rdm and my most recent ban was for mass rdm due to two seperate incidents fuck you @ Diamond  DOLT and i really want to post the montage on the forums but the authorities are oppressing me and my team so i cannot post the video on the forums as i will receive a ban from the forums and in-game which is bullshit as they're seperate and it's not like ive doxed someone this time fr 

provide a good definition of mass rdm

let me post my montage without getting in trouble or my teammates

fuck you @ Diamond

• Like 1
  • +1 1
  • Haha 1
  • STFU 1
  • tinhead 1
15 minutes ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

circular definition admins are logically destroyed let me post the mass RDM

he was a member of VX and still advocates for them despite one of their members being convicted of _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ a _ _ _ _ _ 

• Admin
Just now, Boovin said:

he was a member of VX and still advocates for them despite one of their members being convicted of _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ a _ _ _ _ _ 

He was gone before I joined thankfully 😄 

Just now, -Shawn- said:

good thing something of that magnitude is easily forgiven and doesnt tarnish anybodys reputation 🔥🔥

VX has had multiple real life prosecutions for paedophilia related crimes - they are not to be trusted. I think there is extreme suspicion on any and all members past and present.

1 minute ago, -Shawn- said:

I heard you left and joined back with a double name change after the prosecutions

29 minutes ago, Diamond said:

image.thumb.png.2b6e0694d053be95e217f30ce3a2a63a.png

Keep yourself safe buddy 🙂 

• tinhead 1
22 minutes ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

VX has had multiple real life prosecutions for paedophilia related crimes - they are not to be trusted. I think there is extreme suspicion on any and all members past and present.

I heard you left and joined back with a double name change after the prosecutions

Keep yourself safe buddy 🙂 

can you dm me the video my legal team will take care of it we have figured out how the olympus admins minds work besides @ Grandma Gary that guys weird

1 minute ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

We can post videos of blatant rule breaking

@ doubleueyeceekay  u just got your permission send it

Mass RDM footage is clearly educational content, yet again staff comes up with bullshit to prevent Olympus from making a step in the right direction...

9 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

Post it pussy.

9f251098615c3c10160abbad9812ca3a.png

I mean if you can certify that the evil rogue Olympus Entertainment - Mecca for Gamers administrators will not be able to take action against me with their evil conspiracies (banning me) I will post the video I am talking about and a bonus clip.

Think of all of the excellent media that Olympus Entertainment - Mecca for Gamers is missing out on. 

fXmAqC0.png

This is almost 3/4 of an hour of excellent media that the community could enjoy. 

• +1 1

Fuckin bunch of fat baldy Admins. Ban for rule breaks but won’t let us spread awareness of the consequences of actions by posting the videos???

p.s. free Rufus he’s innocent 

• Like 1

The vicious, cantankerous administrators have kept my colleague Rufus in the pen for a violation that he did not commit, and if he did commit, the administrators have not reached the valid standard of evidence to punish my dear colleague. Free him up.

35 minutes ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

The vicious, cantankerous administrators have kept my colleague Rufus in the pen for a violation that he did not commit, and if he did commit, the administrators have not reached the valid standard of evidence to punish my dear colleague. Free him up.

INNOCENT family man driving to Sofia to deliver FOOD to the HOMELESS hits vehicle ABANDONED in the MIDDLE OF THE ROAD by CARELESS APD.

• Like 1