Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

PLS EXPLANATION

Friends, I am waiting for your comments. What is the rule mistake I made here? If I really have made a mistake, please explain it to me. I will leave this server.

I'm also asking because I'm curious.  Are Diamonds friends with U.S. DIPLOMATIC SECURITY?

• Haha 1
  • Admin

Chapter 7: Hostage / Player Robbing
After a hostage situation/robbery the player must be unrestrained and released in a safe manner and also either within 1 kilometer of a garage or 1 kilometer from their point of restraint.

1. Player must also be healed/not limping

Reading would help. And no, @ Diamond  doesn’t have any friends because he smells 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Admin
33 minutes ago, -Shawn- said:

Chapter 7: Hostage / Player Robbing
After a hostage situation/robbery the player must be unrestrained and released in a safe manner and also either within 1 kilometer of a garage or 1 kilometer from their point of restraint.

1. Player must also be healed/not limping

Reading would help. And no, @ Diamond  doesn’t have any friends because he smells 

that's crazy 😂

2 hours ago, Revenge said:

Friends, I am waiting for your comments. What is the rule mistake I made here? If I really have made a mistake, please explain it to me. I will leave this server.

I'm also asking because I'm curious.  Are Diamonds friends with U.S. DIPLOMATIC SECURITY?

Diamond and US diplomatic security have been known to go swimming together. I'm not sure if you were banned due to their friendship, but I'll link the photo here.

5830cc1ff4505c6d3aba99f70a344689.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Admin
4 hours ago, batGooseCan said:

Diamond and US diplomatic security have been known to go swimming together. I'm not sure if you were banned due to their friendship, but I'll link the photo here.

5830cc1ff4505c6d3aba99f70a344689.jpg

DANG. I CANT REMEMBER WHEN THIS WAS TAKEN COULD YOU REMIND ME?

12 hours ago, -Shawn- said:

The mans is turkish & barely speaks english. The amount of time @ Mike Lit  & I spent helping teach this man the rules back in the day instead of banning him was astronomical.

• Like 2

You had the entire server bro. . .the entire server filled with people you could have messed with and you messed with U.S. DIPLOMATIC SECURITY?

You chose to rob the perpetually naked man who magically appears at anywhere there is action?anywhere there is some bullshittery happenning,Anywhere there is something worth seeing?

You chose to mess with a man who can summon chaos?The Harbinger of arma bullshittery?The man with nothing to lose?one patient enough to sit there for 15 minutes recording just to fuck you over?The man with no mic yet the most personality?A man of few words yet universally known?

Foolish. . .

Be greatfull that Diamond has opted to spare you with a ban for i have personally witnessed the fate of those who have wronged that madman and escaped the grasp of the law (looking at you Major pain.)

8 hours ago, Millennium said:

The mans is turkish & barely speaks english. The amount of time @ Mike Lit  & I spent helping teach this man the rules back in the day instead of banning him was astronomical.

When I was still staff, he would get his vigi ripped from time to time and he would hit me up. I would give him tier 5 back right after. I'm sure APD and whoever else he used his vigi power against didn't understand. Good times. Leave Revenge alone.

• Like 2
  • +1 1