Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Hey, figured its about time to make an introduction. New to ArmA 3 and Olympus but used to play ArmA 2 life servers years (and years and years and years) back, I actually was founder and co-owner of one of the original life servers for ArmA 2, "Takistan Life Liberation", along side ReleaseTheKraken, and then obviously all the other life servers that we branched off of it over the years. A little about myself, I'm 28 years old, I'm currently a career staff operator/firefighter as well I also work for my local Department of Transportation running a plow-grader in the winter.

Anyways, don't know a whole lot of people here but I've been playing for a few weeks now and enjoy meeting and getting to talk to new people about absolutely anything, thanks for having me.

• Like 9
  • +1 3
  • Community Manager

Welcome to Olympus 🙂 

Enjoyed your backstory. If you have any questions about the server feel free to message myself, our Support Team, or anyone else on our Staff Team. I hope you enjoy your time on Olympus!

• Like 3

i am retard on these streets if you have any questions on how to annoy snr staff and dupe ghosthawks please feel free to come to the enterprises building

• Like 2

i am the retard on these streets who staples papers, cleans ghost hawks, and cleans floors. i am hatchbacks little bitch. feel free to come to the enterprises offices. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1