The most retarded call staff have ever made on this server pt 2

• Developer II
36 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Listen to me very closely @ Grandma Gary .   There will be justice, or there will be memes.  

Please tell me it is another version of @ Grandma Gary  is Hitler. That might be one of my favorites 😄

10 hours ago, Zeuse said:

You're obsessed. See someone about it 👍

Bro snaps together pre-made assets and still fucks it up, bro maybe build a few parks in skate 3 or something get some practice in before hocking that shit into the live game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1
On 5/17/2024 at 6:02 PM, Claysive said:

6a596e0cf7a7a05c69d353ea358e8e65.png.5ca46c8ffea22cdaa5fa7bc181e5a1b9.png

Aw no he had to hit em with the classic 

• Like 1

Played server since the very beginning. Ever since the hostile action rule was added, I would assume placing a bomb or detonating it is engagement for anyone who owns the house. If its a gang shed, you engaged the gang, it's a joint ownership. There's no way to tell who owns what but next time be sneaky or quick? I can imagine the amount of people who have seen the boom being actively put on a building by someone other than their own gang is >1%

• Like 1
On 5/17/2024 at 8:48 PM, Community Director Sov said:

They can always engage.  Why are we acting like they're not allowed to engage.

Sov’s ability to cry over situations she never could have possibly won in the first place never cease to amaze me 💀

• Love 1
Just now, Dienda said:

Sov’s ability to cry over situations she never could have possibly won in the first place never cease to amaze me 💀

If i never could have won, why they finagle this situation into a one way engagement?  Seems like coward tactics to me.  Afraid to war, and suck staff off to change the server rules for em.

I think at the end of the day AOS is upset that they're my side project and not my main bitches like NBB.  

• Downvote 1
  • Director of R&R
On 5/19/2024 at 2:22 PM, Community Director Sov said:

This should be reviewed again.

People have begun changing their minds.

No one has changed their mind in a position that matters, as far as I know.

8 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

Afraid to war, and suck staff off to change the server rules for em.

You are in a one-person gang and will just sit somewhere titaning. There is literally no benefit to warring lol. 

When I saw you bitching about warring, I assumed you had more members. What possible benefit is there to warring a ONE PERSON gang, when we have 20+ active members? You'll always have someone somewhere in a favorable position to shoot or titan multiple times a day, whereas we'll maybe run into you once a week outside of a red zone, at most (I personally have never seen you apart from when I fly past rebel boat to yoink your titan missiles with flares).

1 hour ago, Marcus said:

No one has changed their mind in a position that matters, as far as I know.

We keep letting sr. r&r handle major decisions with engagement rules pretty soon driving too fast is going to be engagement.   

1 hour ago, Blitzking said:

You are in a one-person gang and will just sit somewhere titaning. There is literally no benefit to warring lol. 

When I saw you bitching about warring, I assumed you had more members. What possible benefit is there to warring a ONE PERSON gang, when we have 20+ active members? You'll always have someone somewhere in a favorable position to shoot or titan multiple times a day, whereas we'll maybe run into you once a week outside of a red zone, at most (I personally have never seen you apart from when I fly past rebel boat to yoink your titan missiles with flares).

Why would you tbh.  You've been handed a ticket to legally rdm.

• Downvote 1
16 minutes ago, Blitzking said:

still aping out about planting a bomb not being hostile? cool.

Never has been.  Has never been a single ticket in the history of the server where blowing up or planting bombs has been considered engagement unless it his a player or vehicle.  I agree with the principle of the matter.  I once comped someone a million because I assumed it was and was told by staff it never is under any circumstances. But when you actually play the game enough that you understand how things work, you understand that it's not practical do to so.  

You got some staff that have no idea what they're doing or how anything works, dramatically changing the rules in the completely wrong way.  If they were going to change it it should have been handled properly, discussed with roundtable, ect just to bail your boy out.

What are you going to do if you pull up on me and I'm standing next to a bomb next to your shed?   You going to kill me?  What are you going to do when it turns out that bomb isn't mine and your boy or you gets banned for it?  

I honestly 100% agree, if it were really that simple, planting bombs should be engagement.  But that's like a child saying 'we should never go to war ever' about their country.  It's an idealistic and extremely naïve take by someone with no understanding or experience of how thing actually work. 

There are so many holes and flaws in that system that it's just not practical.  Staff just refused to listen because being right is more important than logic, and because @ Marcus  is confused as to why so many people want to blow stuff up in his firetruck simulator.

• Haha 1
  • Clown 1
  • tinhead 1
  • Admin
21 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Has never been a single ticket in the history of the server where blowing up or planting bombs has been considered engagement unless it his a player or vehicle

That’s false! David tried to find other tickets to see if there were ever anyone banned for it, and the only ticket that he could find was from last year done by me, where I denied a ticket because I deemed it a hostile action. Sooo… the only ticket on the matter goes along with this decision as well ^__^ 

• BlessUp 1
Just now, -Shawn- said:

That’s false! David tried to find other tickets to see if there were ever anyone banned for it, and the only ticket that he could find was from last year done by me, where I denied a ticket because I deemed it a hostile action. Sooo… the only ticket on the matter goes along with this decision as well ^__^ 

Because all the people who use bombs know the rules.   You improperly doing a ticket isn't the news flash you think it is.

• Clown 1
  • tinhead 1
  • Admin
1 minute ago, Community Director Sov said:

Because all the people who use bombs know the rules.   You improperly doing a ticket isn't the news flash you think it is.

When all the staff that looked at the poll all agreed it was hostile action 😮

You keep trying to pin it on one or 2 dumb staff members and ignoring that it was unanimous among those who shared their opinion. But yes. It’s me. I’m the problem. 

All the way up to the head admin. Someone unofficially telling you it was not hostile on their individual opinion doesn’t overpower practically all of staff unanimously agreeing it is hostile. 

• BlessUp 1
2 minutes ago, -Shawn- said:

When all the staff that looked at the poll all agreed it was hostile action 😮

You keep trying to pin it on one or 2 dumb staff members and ignoring that it was unanimous among those who shared their opinion. But yes. It’s me. I’m the problem. 

Any vote that is unanimous is extremely sus.  It means there was forces at work preventing it from being an honest poll.  Try getting a unanimous vote out of CC about anything and watch what happens.  People voted how they were 'supposed to' and I wasn't given a chance to actually discuss it.  Ya'll kept it behind closed doors and sealed off.  

• Clown 1
  • tinhead 1
  • Admin

I was just here to correct the ticket statement which was you being wrong for the 100th time in this thread tho. Arguing with a wall is not as fun as a good debate 

• BlessUp 1
12 minutes ago, -Shawn- said:

I was just here to correct the ticket statement which was you being wrong for the 100th time in this thread tho. Arguing with a wall is not as fun as a good debate 

You guys did everything in your power to prevent a good and honest discourse on the matter.  You cannot flex the love of a good debate after that.

I asked to just be able to make a statement to ya'll in teamspeak, because you know godamned well most of the people who voted just tune out after a single paragraph of writing.  @ Marcus  blocked that.

You did everything you could to prevent that vote to be an honest process. 

When someone wants to move a chickenwire fence on a conquest map they hold a whole session and get as many opinions as they can, and pull devs in and as many conquest players as humanly possible. 

When someone wants to inititate a drastic rule change on s1, Grandma Gary says "idfc let the career medics do it.'

• Haha 1
  • Clown 1
  • tinhead 1
17 minutes ago, KermitZooicide said:

Titans will now heal and repair. Thank you for the suggestion.

If you think runing titans while I'm in first place is scary to me you don't understand my motivations.  Triple the Titan cost.

• Clown 1
53 minutes ago, KermitZooicide said:

To best represent the player base there is now a 50% chance that bombs will detonate upon planting as they are quite complicated.

While we're at it let's get rid of the useless shit that nobody cares about like taxis and firefighting.

• Clown 1
19 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

taxis and firefighting.

Noted, more realism and immersion. Guns will jam if you lay down and roll around in the dirt too much, or just in general because most of these mf's probably wouldn't remember to clean them anyways.