SOVTAGE 10: The Neri Bay Strangler.

I want to start by saying this is an absolute disappointment.  I wanted to do 15 minutes of just vehicles exploding to the 1812 Overture, but after just the first couple attacks their gang basically stopped playing.   I feel a moral obligation to drop this tage anyways so I can move on from them and they can go back to their little ant colony in peace.  

I have sorted my clips, and you can expect Sovtage 11:  Aegis, Memeshack, Crimson, and the APD next week. 

I wanted this to be 15 minutes of explosions so bad but its heartbreaking to watch them try to be cartel fighters and t0 vigis to stay under the radar. 

38 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

I want to start by saying this is an absolute disappointment.  I wanted to do 15 minutes of just vehicles exploding to the 1812 Overture, but after just the first couple attacks their gang basically stopped playing.   I feel a moral obligation to drop this tage anyways so I can move on from them and they can go back to their little ant colony in peace.  

I have sorted my clips, and you can expect Sovtage 11:  Aegis, Memeshack, Crimson, and the APD next week. 

I wanted this to be 15 minutes of explosions so bad but its heartbreaking to watch them try to be cartel fighters and t0 vigis to stay under the radar. 

still smoking crypto i thought you where going to quit?

dumb bitch u will never get aegis bc @ Mako  moved gear duping facilities to china bc of @ Ryan  unconstitutional taxation

• Like 1
1 hour ago, milos inflated dev2 ego said:

dumb bitch u will never get aegis bc @ Mako  moved gear duping facilities to china bc of @ Ryan  unconstitutional taxation

There are kids in wheelchairs who can't walk with stronger looking legs than your chicken ass legs.

Thank you @ Milo for being the only OS that cares enough about the community to support the arts.  

Even @ Grandma Gary wouldn't show up for me.  

Not even to mention @ swim  being a bad sport.

All your characteristics reflect a man who has some form of undiagnosed mental illness. Your obsession over other people online is not ladylike and it is very disturbing. NBB clearly doesn't care about you yet you still seek their attention. 

We laugh at clowns 🤡

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1
  • STFU 1
  • tinhead 2
13 minutes ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

All your characteristics reflect a man who has some form of undiagnosed mental illness. Your obsession over other people online is not ladylike and it is very disturbing. NBB clearly doesn't care about you yet you still seek their attention. 

We laugh at clowns 🤡

You 100% have a restraining order against you by at least one woman who didn't know your name until the cops got a hold of you.

1 minute ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

don't know who deleted my comment lol

No such thing as consent needed in a public forum. 

Not sure you understand consent even in a public bathroom.

Your DNA has definitely been recovered from under someone's fingernails. 

2 minutes ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

Confusion about your own gender will make you think the way you do. 

I am the gender I've always been, the same gender I was biologically born as.  If I thought for a second you thinking I had a dick would make you stop being so creepy I'd encourage you to believe it though.  Please, just like.. die.. in minecraft.