Altis Life

I would like to participate in the game and I have been playing it for 5 years and I gave up for 1 year, now here I am again and I would like to join Altis Life. How can I enter the server?

Edited by Jonny78
  • Owner

If you have not already please review the page here so you can put in a whitelist request. Please be patient while this request is being reviewed as you can generally expect a response pretty quickly.

Thank you for your interest in playing with us here on Olympus 🙂 

• +1 1

I'm all for this. Prevents hackers hopefully. Probably more work for staff though accepting requests.

Is this just a temporary thing or are we transitioning to this kind of server?

• DEMON TIME 1
33 minutes ago, Tman15tmb said:

I'm all for this. Prevents hackers hopefully. Probably more work for staff though accepting requests.

Hackers were fucking up the server repeatedly for like 2 or 3 days, i don't remember. Arma was on sale so that was probably the reason for it. 

• Like 1
  • Owner
2 hours ago, Tman15tmb said:

Temporary fix 

• Like 1
  • Jew 1
2 hours ago, Ryan said:

Temporary fix 

Here's a crazy fucking thought.  WHY DOESN'T OLYMPUS SUE PEACH COLLECTOR?

I'm not even joking.  He's definitely caused significant monetary damage at this point.  It would make him stop forever.  I'm sure somewhere along the way Oly has caught a real IP off him, if not already know his name and location. Take his ass to court for a significant amount, and if he doesn't  show up it's a default judgement.  

5 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

I'm not even joking.  He's definitely caused significant monetary damage at this point.  It would make him stop forever.  I'm sure somewhere along the way Oly has caught a real IP off him, if not already know his name and location. Take his ass to court for a significant amount, and if he doesn't  show up it's a default judgement.  

+1

1 hour ago, Community Director Sov said:

mailing schizophrenia medication to his house might also resolve the problem 

• BlessUp 2
4 hours ago, Rapture said:

Why not go to a 10 or 20 hour requirement to join?

Cheaters will just afk for 10-20 hours. Hour requirements also don't work no matter how high cause they can just buy accounts that have the required hours.

32 minutes ago, Frato said:

Cheaters will just afk for 10-20 hours. Hour requirements also don't work no matter how high cause they can just buy accounts that have the required hours.

Pretty sure this guy was in woo back, which was a known cheater gang I would disregard his opinion 

• BlessUp 1
  • +1 1
On 6/13/2024 at 4:15 PM, Community Director Sov said:

who?

On 6/13/2024 at 4:15 PM, Community Director Sov said:

Actually, never mind. Im not sure whats more retarded your vagina or your mouth

• tinhead 1