Crybaby sov (FUCK YOUR CEASE AND DESIST)

Yup..I shared that its legal.  Not really crybaby was I bud? I tried to work it out one on one before even involving staff and you just got toxic.

Specifically asked there to be no consequences and I didn't want anyone banned.  Just wanted you to edit out the few things that crossed lines 

22 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Yup..I shared that its legal.  Not really crybaby was I bud? I tried to work it out one on one before even involving staff and you just got toxic.

Specifically asked there to be no consequences and I didn't want anyone banned.  Just wanted you to edit out the few things that crossed lines 

it is not meta gaming to post someone's house locations on the forums.

3 minutes ago, Millennium said:

it is not meta gaming to post someone's house locations on the forums.

I was told it was when I did it many years ago.  So youre telling me I can make a thread and list all my enemies houses and gang shed cords and it's legal?  Cause that would be retarded.

7 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

I was told it was when I did it many years ago.  So youre telling me I can make a thread and list all my enemies houses and gang shed cords and it's legal?  Cause that would be retarded.

womp womp

14 minutes ago, JuggOrNot said:

womp womp

Ain't no womp womp.  Millenium isn't staff and when he was he wasn't high enough to make calls like that.  
They always look the other way if you happen to be killing someone at a house but when you specifically point at a house and say "thats their house" or show it marked on the map it's always been metagaming.  I'll put in an GI request and get a confirmation on how they want to handle that these days since they like changing so much, but it's always been like that.

And if it's not like that anymore, I'm about to have some serious fun.

9 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Ain't no womp womp.  Millenium isn't staff and when he was he wasn't high enough to make calls like that.  
They always look the other way if you happen to be killing someone at a house but when you specifically point at a house and say "thats their house" or show it marked on the map it's always been metagaming.  I'll put in an GI request and get a confirmation on how they want to handle that these days since they like changing so much, but it's always been like that.

giphy.gif

• Haha 2
  • Admin
1 hour ago, Community Director Sov said:

Not really a subject matter I’ve had to answer before but I will say old sapd (especially first goat era).. we had a spreadsheet of every mfers houses listed to the T. Back when we could keep tasers off the streets smh 

1 minute ago, -Shawn- said:

Not really a subject matter I’ve had to answer before but I will say old sapd (especially first goat era).. we had a spreadsheet of every mfers houses listed to the T. Back when we could keep tasers off the streets smh 

Shawn its weird you were the same to ban me for the Sov fail RP and the same to take my post down. Does sov have you on speed dial or something?

• Admin
Just now, JuggOrNot said:

Shawn its weird you were the same to ban me for the Sov fail RP and the same to take my post down. Does sov have you on speed dial or something?

Nah if you do your research especially on discord you’d see just how often I piss off, deny, and ban Sov 😄 

I hate everyone equally. I have no enemies. I have no lovers. I’m sure I’ll piss her off within the next 2-3 weeks just keep an eye out. 

1 minute ago, JuggOrNot said:

Everyone has Shawn on speed dial. He's pretty chill and always helpful.

• Love 1
  • +1 1
Just now, -Shawn- said:

Nah if you do your research especially on discord you’d see just how often I piss off, deny, and ban Sov 😄 

I hate everyone equally. I have no enemies. I have no lovers. I’m sure I’ll piss her off within the next 2-3 weeks just keep an eye out. 

fair

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Community Director Sov said:

I mean yeah. 

Back in the day when I was a career cop the group we had gyazos of entire towns and who owned what houses.

11 minutes ago, JuggOrNot said:

I've argued with @ -Shawn- more than any staff member on the server tbh.

2 minutes ago, Millennium said:

I mean yeah. 

Back in the day when I was a career cop the group we had gyazos of entire towns and who owned what houses.

Yeah.. until you got caught lmao.

58 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

putting the location of someones house on blast impacts nothing. You always know the general area of people's houses based on how they play. NBB has meth houses, you can tell cuz they do a lot of meth. Aegis owns a bunch of houses in Telos. 

I haven't played in a few weeks, but you can learn very easily where peoples houses are. 

Its not a secret.

Just now, Millennium said:

putting the location of someones house on blast impacts nothing. You always know the general area of people's houses based on how they play. NBB has meth houses, you can tell cuz they do a lot of meth. Aegis owns a bunch of houses in Telos. 

I haven't played in a few weeks, but you can learn very easily where peoples houses are. 

Its not a secret.

Can't say it in side chat.  Why could you say it in the forums?  

2 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

I've argued with @ -Shawn- more than any staff member on the server tbh.

Yeah.. until you got caught lmao.

Nope. There were literal admins who were Sr. APD that were doing it. Never got told to stop.

Just now, Community Director Sov said:

Where does it say I cant say the location of a house in side chat?

3 minutes ago, Millennium said:

Nope. There were literal admins who were Sr. APD that were doing it. Never got told to stop.

Where does it say I cant say the location of a house in side chat?

Just always been told that.  I mean... If we can get the all the clear on it, I'll take full advantage of this. 

1 hour ago, -Shawn- said:

most will never understand

before goat went bitcoin hitmen crazy over a fat bitch, goat chief apd was the best apd of all.

• +1 1
2 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

buggin lowkey

still need pc to raid no matter what

• Admin
8 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

Who in gods name have even come close to arguing with as much as @ -Shawn- ?

@ Millennium  and I would but heads pretty often, I and i for sure dislike Brandyn significantly more, Shawn and Milo both are close at this rate milo may take the cake in due time 

• Like 1