Server should take more serious approach on cheaters

Wezio

11 minutes ago, -dante- said:

I’m dog shit and I’ve killed BC players. A lot of BC have been playing this server since it’s fucking inception or the first years of its inception. Playing for 3k+ hours and 8+ years does a lot. Not saying none are cheating 1000%. We do the best we can. If you could see the amount of time staff spend in their free time investigating reported cheaters, suspect cheaters (on a staff level) and other things.. and we catch a LOT. Some make it through for a little while but they almost always eventually get caught.

I’d say most cheaters you’ll likely encounter are banned cheaters who have gone through lengths to ban evade with the help of their retarded friends and a different cheat. But we eventually catch them ^_^

Should have accepted my administrator app i would have take care of em lol

i know yall doing a good job just that it feels like you doing less on some obvious gangs that should be checked on a little more then others

• Cringe 1

and also @ David Miller  dont tell me you cant make a diff on a good playerand one using ESP just watch where they look or go to you will catch them easily. 

Anyway thanks for the server support team is doing the most they can but for the good of the community these big gangs need to be taken actions on too thats all i wanted to say.
Im happy to play on a server like Olympus for everything that has been done on it like dev and functionnalities, Keep going with the great work.

• BlessUp 1
  • STFU 1
  • Lead Map Designer
11 minutes ago, Wezio said:

Should have accepted my administrator app i would have take care of em lol

i know yall doing a good job just that it feels like you doing less on some obvious gangs that should be checked on a little more then others

In regard to BC in general chat this morning:

YRh9ATs.png

HALeoPH.png

No one is intentionally looking the other way, or giving anyone a free pass. Others have already explained a lot, but just because you think it's "obvious" that they're cheating, doesn't mean they actually are.

1 minute ago, Zeuse said:

you're kidding, right?

maybe its worst nowadays but before like in 2016 never ive seen that many good players, maybe battleeye was taking more care of arma servers too because now they might be focusing on arma 4

1 minute ago, Forester said:

i ripped a hemmt box driving right at me with a mk1, get him fucking banned!

talking bout multiple fights not only this one...

its accumulation of how perfect they play and never miss

4 minutes ago, Wezio said:

maybe its worst nowadays but before like in 2016 never ive seen that many good players, maybe battleeye was taking more care of arma servers too because now they might be focusing on arma 4

talking bout multiple fights not only this one...

its accumulation of how perfect they play and never miss

think you need to get a reality check and understand people are just better. dont get me wrong there's always cheaters but alot of the players you are accusing are just good and/or played alot. None of these clips are suspicious in any way shape or form its just good players fighting new players. Womp womp 

Just now, Forester said:

think you need to get a reality check and understand people are just better. dont get me wrong there's always cheaters but alot of the players you are accusing are just good and/or played alot. None of these clips are suspicious in any way shape or form its just good players fighting new players. Womp womp 

bro you are from ESS stfu you are appart of those people stop trying to justify your behavior and hacks

@ Forester

''None of these clips are suspicious in any way shape or form its just good players fighting new players. Womp womp""

thats why an admin said it was enough to investigate yall?

6b465bfae401430445a81b11eed61c8a.png

• Clown 1
18 minutes ago, Wezio said:

and also @ David Miller  dont tell me you cant make a diff on a good playerand one using ESP just watch where they look or go to you will catch them easily. 

Anyway thanks for the server support team is doing the most they can but for the good of the community these big gangs need to be taken actions on too thats all i wanted to say.
Im happy to play on a server like Olympus for everything that has been done on it like dev and functionnalities, Keep going with the great work.

Hey dont bug david miller thats my job bro

• Haha 2
  • Lead Map Designer
15 minutes ago, Wezio said:

bro you are from ESS stfu you are appart of those people stop trying to justify your behavior and hacks

@ Forester

''None of these clips are suspicious in any way shape or form its just good players fighting new players. Womp womp""

thats why an admin said it was enough to investigate yall?

6b465bfae401430445a81b11eed61c8a.png

Wait, so you're complaining that staff aren't taking cheating seriously, and not looking into the bigger suspect gangs, but you were already specifically told that those you're upset about will be looked into by staff..?

• +1 1
Just now, Zeuse said:

Wait, so you're complaining that staff aren't taking cheating seriously, and not looking into the bigger suspect gangs, but you were already specifically told that those you're upset about will be looked into by staff..?

bro why are u so upset, you just know these gangs are full of cheaters stop being retarded
and wouldnt even surprise me you are part of those gangs just stfu and change topic

and u get mad cause u also know they let this shit happen and cant do nothing to really control it im not saying its their fault or they do nothing just read 
what im trying to say is that those gangs have a bunch of cheaters and if u deny that u are just a hoe

with all respect - wezio

• Clown 1
  • Lead Map Designer
1 minute ago, Wezio said:

bro why are u so upset, you just know these gangs are full of cheaters stop being retarded
and wouldnt even surprise me you are part of those gangs just stfu and change topic

So you are complaining because you lost a fight, got it!

• Clown 1

i dont wanna argue over anything i just genuily think for the good of the server those gangs should have a look into a little more. Thats all im done here

hope yall having a good day

Just now, Lucien said:

I’m sorry but ripping someone out of a hemmt showing them full glass is not suspicious in the slightes

Zeus told u to come give your point of view on TS lol

• STFU 1
1 hour ago, Wezio said:

2016 players compared to 2024 players is incomparable.

People are FAR better than what they used to be back in the day and that goes for almost every FPS game. People have gotten better at games over the years for one, but a lot of the people that are in those groups like BC have been playing for years and just get better and better.

Yes there have been cheaters in all those gangs before and they have been banned. I was one of those people that played in BC back in the day when I was staff and people were still banned for cheating. No one is held to a higher standard because they are in your gang.

Not to mention computer upgrades.... People used to be locked to low FPS now they can be in the hundreds. I used to play this server stuck on 40 fps in 2018 and so on, until I eventually upgraded my computer now I never drop below 100 FPS. That is a MASSIVE difference, especially in a game like this. I'm still dogshit... but it makes a difference.

Finally, the FAC anti-cheat is probably 97% made by a single person (Fraali) who has to create an anti-cheat using SQF and other things that Arma uses to be able to detect people who are making cheats with actual PROPER coding languages like C++, using memory injectors, etc. It is a losing battle, yet it is one of the best (if not the best) AC for Arma 3. I don't know everything about the AC so don't quote me on everything I said but yeah...

• Like 5
  • Lead Map Designer
20 minutes ago, Wezio said:

i dont wanna argue over anything i just genuily think for the good of the server those gangs should have a look into a little more. Thats all im done here

hope yall having a good day

Zeus told u to come give your point of view on TS lol

I absolutely did no such thing hahaahaha

• STFU 1
1 hour ago, Zeuse said:

In regard to BC in general chat this morning:

YRh9ATs.png

HALeoPH.png

No one is intentionally looking the other way, or giving anyone a free pass. Others have already explained a lot, but just because you think it's "obvious" that they're cheating, doesn't mean they actually are.

This is funnier if you don’t know BC are a gang

• DEMON TIME 1
  • Haha 1
  • Developer II

A lot of brain rot in this thread tbh. There is another community that has standalone anti-cheat that is installed outside of Arma which I imagine is even more effective than ours but it is also likely extremely invasive. As far as mission AC goes FAC is probably the best in the entire Arma community. Although we will always have issues with conquest due to the nature of what is quite literally undetectable and not able to be banned for without a high standard of evidence; I'd say server 1 is extremely clean of cheat use.

To those complaining, just because you got steam rolled doesn't mean they are cheating 💀

Also we seldom unban cheaters either- there are plenty of people who have been putting in ban appeals for years who would be able to give testimonials to that lmao.

• Nuke 1