Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

It has come to my attention that I am not allowed to freely smoke my dank weed while in the tyrannical police state of altis! Everywhere I go I am prosecuted against and victimized by the APD for smoking weed. And I ask that the government of Altis please change there hearts about this (Medicine) and wonderful plant so that I may enjoy the sunset while smokin some Kush. 

• Like 1

If you really wanted to simulate the state of the legal weed industry in CO, you'd be able to sell your processed weed to a normal vendor BUT you wouldn't be able to put that money in the ATM since AFAIK banks are still mostly not doing business with the weed industry.  Probably outside the scope of what's possible in Altis Life, unless access to shops/atms/etc can be temporarily restricted on an individual basis.  

Or at least let us buy a license to sell weed legally. Make the price of the license something crazy so not a lot of people end up going legal. Instead of selling to the drug dealer make an option where we can sell to a local hospital. Also cannabis shouldn't come up as illegal contraband when you search a person. Just my two cents..

Another thought I just had; The amount of money you get from selling legal weed would have to be less than if you sold illegal weed. That way there would be a balance and most people would still choose the illegal option. 

Edited by Tman15tmb
  • Like 2

Or at least let us buy a license to sell weed legally. Make the price of the license something crazy so not a lot of people end up going legal. Instead of selling to the drug dealer make an option where we can sell to a local hospital. Also cannabis shouldn't come up as illegal contraband when you search a person. Just my two cents..

Another thought I just had; The amount of money you get from selling legal weed would have to be less than if you sold illegal weed. That way there would be a balance and most people would still choose the illegal option. 

Probably the best solution, and as APD if you see someone smoking weed you could check their license. If they had one, then they would be good. If not, charged as normal.

Cannabis can be used to form hemp which can then be created into cloth, paper, wax, fuel, oil. Which means that from a RP standpoint I can explain that I'm just collecting cannabis plants for my clothing business. So why should it come up as illegal when there are many practical uses for hemp. Somehow mushrooms were made to be legal if you don't process them which makes no sense since psilocybin mushrooms only have one purpose. At least cannabis can actually serve multiple purposes which is why it should not be illegal.  I'm just stating this from a role play point of view. If a cop sees you have illegal contraband on you then there is a very small chance you can RP your way out of a ticket because the APD salivates at any chance to fuck someone carry illegal items. #robocop

Edited by Tman15tmb