Is Altis Life crack?

My answer, Yes. After being off of altis life for what i think is about a month...I find myself having withdrawals, punching walls, beating my wives. I'm down to only 3 wives now!!! i had 20!

Is Altis Life your dirty addiction?

• Like 1
  • Admin

lol so am i. I should be focusing on the cars and trucks im fixing.....

Thus the reason you are still struggling on that '99 truck! ;) 

My answer, Yes. After being off of altis life for what i think is about a month...I find myself having withdrawals, punching walls, beating my wives. I'm down to only 3 wives now!!! i had 20!

Is Altis Life your dirty addiction?

10/10 agree. Have a few big projects I'm working on this year for school and dont have nearly as much time to play as i want to. Was great in the summer though... Olympus 24/7. Orrrrrrrr, I could just drop out, live in a box and let my life be 100% arma

• Like 1

10/10 agree. Have a few big projects I'm working on this year for school and dont have nearly as much time to play as i want to. Was great in the summer though... Olympus 24/7. Orrrrrrrr, I could just drop out, live in a box and let my life be 100% arma

How would your box get internets and electricity?

The dream, you can cut a hole in your box and use extension cords for power, lots of building have outlets outside. Pro tip, do it near Star Bucks for free wifi

• Like 1