APD CARTELS

APD Neutralizing Catrels   

33 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Hell Ya
    • No Way

Maybe be a fun idea. Reason i am posting this is there is word the cartels are being moved around the entire map, I think it would be cool if when a cartel is captured by a gang the APD is able to go neutralize the cartel. It would give the APD something to do other then sit on the ass all day in kavala. No hate just let me know what you think

• Admin

I think this could be a really good thing. Another redzone to patrol.  Although it would need to be very well set up so that it is not abused. 

13 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

How about something like APD can go to the cartels and neutralize them once or twice a restart?  Instead of oh look a gangs taken a cartel lets go take it back every 5 minutes and leave no incentive for rebels to take cartels.

that would be cool to but how would we know if it was neutralize twice all ready

And to quote @D3V1L i dont see the need to have a whitelisted spot for this maybe feds and jails but this could just be the normal APD doing there own thing

8 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

Given the nature of the beast enforcing a limit may prove impossible.  Perhaps just make them the same as regular redzones except they aren't to be randomly patrolled.

you're literally ignorant. Your fan boys MC would abuse that in less than 20 seconds let's be honest.

What's more dumb is having a Law Enforcement force purposely avoid high crime areas because a Rebel Faction who openly breaks the law is inside and the rebels want to be able to say "Noooo you can't come in here, thats against the rules, get banned shitter."  Literally makes no sense at all from a logical standpoint.  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Stix said:

Maybe be a fun idea. Reason i am posting this is there is word the cartels are being moved around the entire map, I think it would be cool if when a cartel is captured by a gang the APD is able to go neutralize the cartel. It would give the APD something to do other then sit on the ass all day in kavala. No hate just let me know what you think

no

8 minutes ago, Gidgit said:

I say cartels should be treated like rebels. You can only enter if you are in pursuit or if a Sgt or higher is on and conducts a raid with probable cause. Than after that given situation is neutralized the Apd can neutralize the cartel.

The problem is that gangs arent always at cartels, so to netrualize it really isnt fair. It will just be captured, it needs to be able to be recaptrued.

2 minutes ago, orcpoc said:

no

K

Just now, Alwayz said:

Cartels are meant to be for rebels

The APD would not be making money off the cartels it is a way to let the cops have a bit more fun because half the time the are just sitting in kavala

The only way this could work is if it was set up similarly to a rebel. You cannot enter without a sgt or higher, and no patrolling them. If the APD is the only one at the cartrl, there would have to be a function much like a bomb defuse kit or repair on a door that only takes 2 minutes to neutralize the cartel. Otherwise apd sits there for 30 minutes ignoring the server.

For the record I say no. 

Yeah with cartels being spread around the map, it wouldn't make sense at all for APD not to be able to enter them.

Treat them as rebels, SGT or higher. The reason warzone blows is because while rebels can fight cops/do feds whenever they want, cops can't engage wanted criminals if they're in a specific place. It was never a problem pre-warzone, suddenly people are throwing a fit about it now. 

Cops are bored out of their mind because highly wanted criminals spend a lot of their time in warzone without threat of being caught. Kind of undermines the entire mechanic of being wanted and the consequences that come with it.

17 hours ago, Dejay said:

Or instead of the apd going around and busting people in cartels/ capping them to neutral , they could drive around and patrol for some good rp...

Or, instead of being a smart ass about it, you could throw out a legitimate idea.  

I'm not saying that the APD shouldn't go out and patrol and make good RP situations out of it, but your post implies that it doesn't happen.

1.  It already does, some people just don't notice because they never leave the damn warzone or drug fields.

2.  The reason redzones are so heavily patrolled is because the vast majority of the player base that really would have much interaction at all with the police force is in those zones more often than anywhere else on the map besides spawn cities. (where again, there are already cops a good portion of the time).