Charity For Sgt. Gidgit

We all know Gidgit. Loving, caring, protector of Altis. This man has spent so much money and time of his life, keeping Altis safe and criminal-free. I am proposing a charity for this man. I DO NOT recommend donating the money if you do not have it. (In-Game Money Of Course) He has spent his savings and his money for his family on keeping the island save and I think its time to give back to the man. Donate if you'd like and help him out when you see him! Thank you all. - The Little Jimmy Fund

• Downvote 1

wtf. how did i not see this. No i don't ask for money from people. and this isn't necessary. ill make money one way or another. im not to worried about it. i dont want anyone to feel sorry for me. i pull ghosthawks because everyone has fun during the engagements. cops and rebels. ya it sucks to loose a few here and there. but as long as everyone has fun im happy. 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Gidgit said:

wtf. how did i not see this. No i don't ask for money from people. and this isn't necessary. ill make money one way or another. im not to worried about it. i dont want anyone to feel sorry for me. i pull ghosthawks because everyone has fun during the engagements. cops and rebels. ya it sucks to loose a few here and there. but as long as everyone has fun im happy. 

We know you dont want help. This wasnt meant to be serious. But if people want they will :)