Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Rip computer

I'm leading more towards the hd right now. I finally got it to boot. The processor was stupid hot. Cleaned and applied new thermal paste. Got into bios and noticed my hd is not showing up in the boot menu. I thing possible the sata or the sata port went bad. I'm going to change ports and cables to see 

30 minutes ago, Gidgit said:

Ya thats true dili. Even if it were to be anything else. I have a New build sitting next to me that just needs a processor to be finished. so worst case scenario. i would have just ordered a processor and been back on by mid next week 

What are the specs! I want to see it !!!

3 hours ago, Gidgit said:

asrock z97 extreme 4 mobo, 32 gigs gskill ram, 2 1 tb samsung evo 840, corsair h110, corsair cx750m, corsair 200r case. factory fans for now. i need to get the processor. Im going to order the i7 4790k. just wanted to make sure my bills were paid first

(How I understand computer stuff)

computer word, computer part name, word word, hard drives, words words words, metal, words, computer parts, fans. I need to get the computer thing. I'm going to order the word plus word thing, just wanted to make sure my bills were paid first.

usb-meme-2.jpg

• Like 4
14 hours ago, Gidgit said:

asrock z97 extreme 4 mobo, 32 gigs gskill ram, 2 1 tb samsung evo 840, corsair h110, corsair cx750m, corsair 200r case. factory fans for now. i need to get the processor. Im going to order the i7 4790k. just wanted to make sure my bills were paid first

Dam what a beast! what GPU?

I am prob going to use my current Asus GeForce gtx 770 2g direct cu2. I'm debating on running 2 980's in sli. But nothing I play supports sli

35 minutes ago, ComradeGoonie said:

The other half you lose when you play with me! HOOYAH! :D

Goonie I love you man. You always know how to make people laugh over the stupidest things. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, I_am_Fuzzy said:

Dam what a beast! what GPU?

Grade per University is around a C+

OR A C++ ! :D

33 minutes ago, Gidgit said:

I am prob going to use my current Asus GeForce gtx 770 2g direct cu2. I'm debating on running 2 980's in sli. But nothing I play supports sli

Goonie I love you man. You always know how to make people laugh over the stupidest things. 

Aww how nice-WAIT A SECOND

Goonie love you man. You always know how to make people laugh over the stupidest things.

Goonie Stupidest things.

Stupidest.

:*(

KILL HIM WITH FIRE! We must not let him get away with that burn!

image.png?w=500&c=1

Just kidding

• Like 1