Just me or is there way too much "I'MGONNAREPORTYOU" in sidechat these days?

I don't get it - if you have evidence, submit it in a report, there's no need to clog up side with that shit (inb4 "you can turn off side - I, like most, enjoy communicating via side just to pass the time). 

Related: the ruleplay over roleplay crap is also abundant.

"HERP U FIRED 4 WORNING SHOTS INSTEAD OF 3! DATZ COMBAT!!!! RDM!!!! U AND UR ENTIRE SQUAD R B& M80!!!"

Isn't there still a rule that if you shout about it in sidechat, the report isn't valid? I remember Hades coming up with that one ages ago...which of course lead to a slew of "MY GOPRO IS RECORDING!"

ayayayayyyyy Internet, just play the game and have fun!

Love,

The Gent

• Like 2

from being here 1 year the last 6 months have turn in to a fucking flame war. I have many that don't like me so they decide to shoot me when they see me/down vote everything I post. I still play olympus because I like it. it's sad that I can't even welcome someone back without being cursed at.

Edited by Tragic
39 minutes ago, Tragic said:

from being here 1 year the last 6 months have turn in to a fucking flame war. I have many that don't like me so they decide to shoot me when they see me/down vote everything I post. I still play olympus because I like it. it's sad that I can't even welcome someone back without being cursed at.

f8e119bf39bd97d52545c579e2160abb.png

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Tragic said:

I really like watching your down votes grow because it's at 300k lol. I don't have anything against you! 

58 minutes ago, Tragic said:

If it helps, I have no idea who you are :)