All Medic's In General (Very Important And Needs To Be Adressed)

I believe the issue isn't anything related to the medics quick response... its whether or not me sitting at my computer chair looking at a timer for 15 minutes is going to be worth it or not.

Will the medic show up? Or wont he?

58 minutes ago, Corporal_moob said:

Just sit and wait the time. They'll get to you. I never ask medics ETA's because Unless I'm denied services, I know they're coming.

This man knows whats up.

10 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

I believe the issue isn't anything related to the medics quick response... its whether or not me sitting at my computer chair looking at a timer for 15 minutes is going to be worth it or not.

Will the medic show up? Or wont he?

We will. Our rules says that we are required to revive anybody that requests (unless denied services). If you are patient enough, we will get to you as fast as we can. You guys gotta keep in mind that medic isn't that popular of a role on the server, we often have 2, maybe 3 medics online for 100 players. There is often 5 or more people waiting to be revived ( all scattered across the map of course). We can't just run up to the body, press windows key and run away as soon as he gets up to go to the other call, we gotta try to have a minimum of RP...

Even if you were to wait 15 minutes to get revived... it's worth it to keep your 200k load out

Nat: are you that kind of guy, who spammed Side Chat for ETA for 5 minutes, when R&R show up, you write in side " don'T revive until cops here pls " ?

I myself used to deny side chat to those who ask for an ETA repeatedly when I already told them " FEW MINUTES ".

Dead man cannot talk, wait your time. 

OR

If you don"t want any more trouble with us ( medics ), you can just swallow a big, and respawn.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Linka said:

I think they most annoying thing I have with the medics is when they AFK for an hour or 2, and you think they are there so you request and you waste 10 minutes of your life. q_q.

If you have an issue with any medic that is AFK, while on duty, let me know and I will gladly take care of that situation.

Natsirt, there is a simple solution to your problem.  If you cant stand medics, and they way they operate, then stop requesting services.  I implore you to attempt to hold a conversation, or even reply, to someone while flying or driving at a high rate of speed while attempting to coordinate with others to reach a common goal.  Those who are newer may entertain your insistent side chat assault by pulling over, entering auto hover, or risking a crash to appease your need for an ETA.  However, after playing medic for months, I will tell you from experience that it gets really old.  Especially to those who are ass holes about it (not pointing any fingers but we all know that there are people out there who are).  Generally, it also does little good as most of the people who ask for an ETA will continue to ask for updates every minuet until someone arrives at their location.  Every time a medic is forced to stop and or respond it causes a delay.  In a game where seconds count, time adds up and medics can quickly fall behind or become overwhelmed.  Also, there are times where no ETA can be given because there is so much going on.  Distasteful posts such as these are really unfortunate.  Saying your unhappy and you would like to see a change is one thing.  Presenting it in an abrasive and disrespectful manner is simply out of line.  

• Like 3

I died in moonshine cartel yesterday. 3 medics were on and I clicked request medic many of times and never received any word or any revive.

Add defibs so the medics can go revive the noobs and the rich players can revive themselves.

well...

I like it when I tell someone please be patient I'm the only one who can go in redzones and I don't have a heli.. and two wars break out in sofia and pyrgos...

THEN I GET SPAMMED WITH MEDIC MEDIC MEDIC..

Then I make it to Sofia.. only to be told by three gangs if I revive one, I'll get shot.

Then if I do make it to someone in the middle of the field, you disconnected.

Want shorter revive times? Don't war when theres one medic.

The only issue I have is when I see a medic a few hundred meters away, but not really coming towards me. Sometimes I don't know that my body is being camped, and it'd be nice to get a pm saying "sorry, I just got here but I've been told to not revive you." 

We also don't know if a medic is hostage, and players might get annoyed if they've waited 10 min and don't realize the medic is literally unable to come. Way back when, when I was a medic, if I got taken hostage, I would say in side chat "medical services are being suspended due to being taken hostage"  or something along those lines, just to let the entire server know that it might be a while.