New Glitches!

So, I logged in on APD this afternoon and eventually began to process someone, at this time I realized that it is not possible for me to check the licenses of any given person... I'm not sure if I'm the only one experiencing this but I was told to post it onto the forums :D

Nor can you tilde people anymore, nor can you properly read chat because the font is so scrunched up, nor do gun shots sound anywhere near realistic anymore, but more like airsoft guns, and when your helicopter gets shot, it sounds like potatoes hitting the side. 2/10 would not suggest again.

22 minutes ago, Hex said:

Nor can you tilde people anymore, nor can you properly read chat because the font is so scrunched up, nor do gun shots sound anywhere near realistic anymore, but more like airsoft guns, and when your helicopter gets shot, it sounds like potatoes hitting the side. 2/10 would not suggest again.

The "pop" sound of them at a distance is actually pretty accurate. The weird echo sound though, that part is very very out of place and honestly sounds REALLY terrible.

I actually like the new font ;D

Guest G.O.A.T.
1 hour ago, McDili said:

The "pop" sound of them at a distance is actually pretty accurate. The weird echo sound though, that part is very very out of place and honestly sounds REALLY terrible.

I actually like the new font ;D

I think the new gun sounds are highly realistic, you can actually tell where you're being shot from now by listening for the report of the rifle after the 'crack'.

Just now, G.O.A.T. said:

I think the new gun sounds are highly realistic, you can actually tell where you're being shot from now by listening for the report of the rifle after the 'crack'.

The reverb is very exaggerated but I do agree that its much easier now to tell where you're being shot from, which is good.

I'm at work right now but maybe check 

Open your Armaprofile-config

C:\Users\~YOURUSERNAME~\Documents\Arma 3\~YOURUSERNAME~.Arma3Profile

Search for "keyForceCommandingMode[];". Set 41 into the curly brackets for Tilde to work, 57 equals Spacebar. However, Spacebar didn't work for me.

keyForceCommandingMode[]={41};
5 hours ago, Hex said:

TPF for the win

18 hours ago, QKSILVR73 said:

I'm at work right now but maybe check 

Open your Armaprofile-config

C:\Users\~YOURUSERNAME~\Documents\Arma 3\~YOURUSERNAME~.Arma3Profile

Search for "keyForceCommandingMode[];". Set 41 into the curly brackets for Tilde to work, 57 equals Spacebar. However, Spacebar didn't work for me.

keyForceCommandingMode[]={41};

It is not the tilde key itself that is broken, its that it no longer picks up any information except for cops and medics, which are in classes other than civilian, which is why they are green when you tilde them, and it USED to be grey for civilians, which leads me to believe that civilians are the only things you cannot tilde anymore, including their vehicles, so that may have been intended or an silly screw up, which hopefully could be fixed easily.