Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Tanoa life?!  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Are you planning to purchase ArmA 3 Apex?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you think Olympus should make a Tanoa life server

• yes
    • no
  3. 3. If Olympus were to make a Tanoa life server, should all APD/TPD and R&R be the same people? Or should there be different leaders and the same people?

• Same people
    • Completely different people
    • Same people but with different people in power

So before ArmA 3 Apex arrives in June, I was pondering upon the question, should there be an Olympus Tanoa life server? Since Bohemia said that this map is geared more towards the A3L community because of its recent growth and interest.  If so, should all current APD and R&R members turn to TPD and Tanoa R&R automatically? Should the higher ups be switched? Should there be different rules since its a different country? Or should Olympus just not have a Tanoa life server? Let me know what you think below! 

• Like 2

Tanoa life would be cool.

I think we should all start fresh there. Only the staff should stay the same, or perhaps a different branch of staff that might be more dedicated to Tanoa life.

I think the factions should figure themselves out there though. Some folks will dedicate themselves to tanoa more than altis, and vice versa. The factions should be populated based on that.

If the DLC adds M4s, I will buy it, no doubt. If it doesn't, I won't. I love M4s. I honestly care more about weapons and vehicles than some dumbass jungle. But, it would be cool to do Tanoa Life, I think jungle warfare would be pretty cool.

But about the APD, it would have to be called the TPD, so I say it should be different people in power.

Most definitely going to buy Apex been waiting for it since it was announced and would love to see Olympus make a Tanoa life actually been asking around if you guys were wanting to make one seems i got my answer.

1 hour ago, CheckUrFoodNWater said:

just going to wait for a sale but i said it retardedly on accident with cellphone..

Well I don't know if you knew, but it is on 20% sale right now for pre purchase 

Edited by Bryce Smith
  • Admin

I hope it does happen. Tanoa looks promising. Although I'm sure it will be long before that happens though. Fingers crossed. 

8 hours ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

I hope it does happen. Tanoa looks promising. Although I'm sure it will be long before that happens though. Fingers crossed. 

How long do you think it would take to make an Olympus Tanoa life server, once apex is released? 

• Admin
12 minutes ago, Bryce Smith said:

How long do you think it would take to make an Olympus Tanoa life server, once apex is released? 

If it's implemented it will probably take longer as we have to get Tanoa on our dev server and then plan from there. 

21 minutes ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

If it's implemented it will probably take longer as we have to get Tanoa on our dev server and then plan from there. 

Is there anything we can do to quicken the process of that?

• Admin
1 hour ago, Augustus said:

Is there anything we can do to quicken the process of that?

Not really. We just have to wait for Tanoa to be out officially and then take it from there.