41 minutes ago, Dustin87 said:

Can people not defend themselves and fire back? Truly mind boggling. If you harrassed someone that is different, but talking shit is just part of the game (or i guess not anymore...)

I'll harass the shit out of you Dustin.. come to grenade mart ts and get ya ass licked.. I mean kicked..

1 hour ago, Dustin87 said:

Can people not defend themselves and fire back? Truly mind boggling. If you harrassed someone that is different, but talking shit is just part of the game (or i guess not anymore...)

Flaming is against the rules on the forums, not in-game.

Just now, McDili said:

No I'm just an Admin. I don't know the rules.

Considering all the "Harassment" bans that have been handed out, I would beg to differ.

When exactly does "Flaming" turn into "Harassment"?  

• Like 1
Just now, Trumper said:

Considering all the "Harassment" bans that have been handed out, I would beg to differ.

When exactly does "Flaming" turn into "Harassment"?  

Flaming is just another word for talking shit about folks. Generally flaming is non-constructive and aimed at rustling the jimmies of others. On the forums, this is regulated to some degree.

Harassment is when someone is singling a member out in the community and bringing their personal life or issues into the conversation in an intentionally hurtful manner. Other forms can be extreme sexual harassment or racial slurs (We have a diverse community, people of different races and sexual orientation so these things can be sensitive for some folks.)

Harassment is enforced in-game and on the forums.

Just now, Rusty said:

So why am i banned? I only flamed kids like every other person does, i never harressed anyone sir.

The forums are not the place to discuss bans. Submit a ban appeal or send the staff a message.

2 minutes ago, Rusty said:

I did, it gets ignored or denied instantly because an MC moderater doesn't like me.

Alright, ignore my instructions. Un-modding you was a mistake, you can submit a ban appeal or message us but you can't post in the public anymore.