wanna sit at rebel? too bad get shit on APD Deputies. 

wanna do fed? TOO bad, get shit on. APD Deputies .

wanna do meth run? TOO bad, get shit on. APD Deputies

wana fly around in your heli with a 100k bounty? TOO bad APD Deputies get shot down THEN shit on 

OH there's no Deputies on are we safe from Deputies? TOO bad. clemenza actually just changed his name and is playing as PO till he decides he's ready to shit on you with his fucking Po7 . 

last he checked he's chief of police and makes the rules. so everyone prepare to stay in the bent over position for these incoming Deputies. if this becomes a daily thing fuck this server 

• Like 11

God. fucking Johnny pencil pusher, a bit of a challenge ? more like you are fucked and might as well call it a day , when 5 cops land on u at meth when two Deputies are floating around rebel already engaging with your heli and how the fuck do you drive a truck away from fed with a Deputies chasing you? bring Titans ? oh well we would've ! but cops like to change name and rank and still pull that shit 

bottom line APD has amazing gear and zero to no risk and we can't get a fuckin mk1 emr 

• Like 1

I think we should go back to actually enforcing that somebody has to do something suspicious or have been witnessed doing a crime for the cops to figure out there wanted. Im tired of walking in to kavala as a fresh spawn with a bounty and just trying to meet some friends at the red burger to hear "apd hands up or be tazed" and then instantly shot. :( 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Watermelone Flavoured said:

I think we should go back to actually enforcing that somebody has to do something suspicious or have been witnessed doing a crime for the cops to figure out there wanted. Im tired of walking in to kavala as a fresh spawn with a bounty and just trying to meet some friends at the red burger to hear "apd hands up or be tazed" and then instantly shot. :( 

Nothing to go back to, it was NEVER a rule and all it did was make peolle say some hair DNA bullshit everytime regardless.

4 hours ago, Konkz said:

Nothing to go back to, it was NEVER a rule and all it did was make peolle say some hair DNA bullshit everytime regardless.

I never didnt do it. Even when bubbaloo told me to stop or i would be reprimanded kept on tilde'ing. Its ur own fault for breaking the law. If u wanna meet friends in kavala do it without a bounty.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Dustin87 said:

I never didnt do it. Even when bubbaloo told me to stop or i would be reprimanded kept on tilde'ing. Its ur own fault for breaking the law. If u wanna meet friends in kavala do it without a bounty.

Kavala is my City, i own it if i wanna shoot a cop ima shoot a cop