Locked State of Olympus, 10pm EST 6/2/16 (Tomorrow)

Guest G.O.A.T.

Guest G.O.A.T.

Alright boys, it's time we had the talk.

6/2/16 (Tomorrow)

10PM Eastern.

Twitch.tv/HumanCheatcode

This will be hosted in MC TS, if you would like to be included please message me on the forums or in TS.

Developers welcome, but I am going to ask that Mods/Admins stick this one out.

Edit: If you have any topics you would like to be brought up during this, you're more than welcome to let me know.

Guest G.O.A.T.
Just now, Orgondo said:

Going over what exactly? A list of topics already decided?

Development, MCPD, any other topics people think of.

Just now, G.O.A.T. said:

If the community wants it, I'll bring it up. Just no extended flaming, racism, or weeaboo shit.

so like an actual discussion about it? feelsgoodman 

Guest G.O.A.T.
Just now, MoonMan1337 said:

whats the ts im in

Teamspeak will be given out in the stream, still trying to see if MC TS will be suitable.

Just now, G.O.A.T. said:

Teamspeak will be given out in the stream, still trying to see if MC TS will be suitable.

use the olympus server or make a free one for the current thing

Guest G.O.A.T.
Just now, MoonMan1337 said:

use the olympus server or make a free one for the current thing

I won't be using Olympus TS, as they can just shut it down right in the middle of it if they choose, not likely...but possible. The TS will be given out in the stream, like I said.

Guest G.O.A.T.

As a gesture, I would like to personally invite @djwolf and @Muthinator to share what they feel the direction of the server is in their minds, hopefully we can leave any personal issues out of this discussion and keep it on topic.

Guest G.O.A.T.
2 hours ago, McDili said:

Will this be uploaded to youtube or anything afterwards? I get home an hour after it starts, and I want to see how it goes.

I'll try and upload it on YouTube after we've concluded. Would help if staff didn't censor the name of my stream when I post it on the forums, pretty childish IMO.

7 minutes ago, G.O.A.T. said:

I'll try and upload it on YouTube after we've concluded. Would help if staff didn't censor the name of my stream when I post it on the forums, pretty childish IMO.

Huh?