10minutes after being in a heli my game drops to 3 fps

being on the ground is fine but when ever i start flying a heli or even as a passenger i after 5/10minutes start lagging with 3 fps. idk why this happens but anyone know the fix for this if there is one

• Like 1

I thought people were discussing a memory leak awhile back that was causing these issues.  Try verifying your files. If that does not work you may need to reinstall your game.

• Like 1

Wow my pc must be shit. I least no one has come with... re-install the game  

3 minutes ago, Muthinator said:

I thought people were discussing a memory leak awhile back that was causing these issues.  Try verifying your files. If that does not work you may need to reinstall your game.

can you help me find that. I thought I saw something about that but can't find it now

Edited by Tragic

if your using a TBBMALLOC of any kind in your launch parameters or launcher, remove it. this was an issue for alot of guys causing the lag issue after a few minutes including me!

i removed the parameter and it worked fine.

if that doesnt work then google is your best chance..

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, RogueMK said:

if your using a TBBMALLOC of any kind in your launch parameters or launcher, remove it. this was an issue for alot of guys causing the lag issue after a few minutes including me!

i removed the parameter and it worked fine.

if that doesnt work then google is your best chance..

It was so bad man lol

On 6/12/2016 at 0:51 PM, Tragic said:

being on the ground is fine but when ever i start flying a heli or even as a passenger i after 5/10minutes start lagging with 3 fps. idk why this happens but anyone know the fix for this if there is one

Your experiencing memory leak. Happens when an event is around you that requires processing such as loading a spawned vehicle or getting in one. Also take rouge's advice and check your parameters settings on your arma launch screen. You can see the issue on your task bar when you tab out of game and your experiencing it. 

• Like 1