Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Locked Private Support Tickets

1 minute ago, McDili said:

You are wrong.

If you want people not to break rules, you report them. Your advice is bullshit.

k

1 minute ago, Ranger Polend said:

you don't seem to get the point. Things led up to it. I don't know how else to word it. He was ruining my experience so I did something about it. I don't normally report things like this, its just kind of scary that I report someone like him I get punished for it.

1 minute ago, Chester GoldPenis said:

Making a support ticket makes the person that BROKE THE RULES fix what they did and not do it again because they were punished for it. 

Personally I feel someone should teach the person rather than reporting unless it's something really serious

If the player is new and willing to continue playing on the server he will learn from his mistake by being corrected by an experienced player. If he continues then he gets reported and gets what he deserves

7 minutes ago, Geronimo said:

k

Personally I feel someone should teach the person rather than reporting unless it's something really serious

If the player is new and willing to continue playing on the server he will learn from his mistake by being corrected by an experienced player. If he continues then he gets reported and gets what he deserves

that's the thing this is not his only report, also he is a high ranking APD member, highly doubted he does not know the rules.

1 minute ago, Ranger Polend said:

that's the thing this is not his only report, also he is a high ranking APD member, highly doubted he does not know the rules.

who are we talking about I wanna knoooooooow

Showing evidence of the ban is at the discretion of the staff member. If they feel like it's not a good idea to show the evidence based upon someone getting harassed then they can kindly deny your request to see the evidence. In the future if you think your report is going to be a problem make sure to include that you would like the report to be private. The staff tries their best to be fair in every way we can but sometimes showing someone why that got banned can lead to further issues down the road.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Ranger Polend said:

I understand that but there's no reason that something so minor should be reported.

3 minutes ago, Tman15tmb said:

Showing evidence of the ban is at the discretion of the staff member. If they feel like it's not a good idea to show the evidence based upon someone getting harassed then they can kindly deny your request to see the evidence. In the future if you think your report is going to be a problem make sure to include that you would like the report to be private. The staff tries their best to be fair in every way we can but sometimes showing someone why that got banned can lead to further issues down the road.

I just don't think I'm going to be reporting anyone anymore, not being cocky, thank you for the advise man.

5 minutes ago, Ranger Polend said:

I just don't think I'm going to be reporting anyone anymore, not being cocky, thank you for the advise man.

Maverick is that you.

• Like 1
  • Admin

It's up to the player to submit rule breakers. A rule break is a rule break regardless of how small it is. If you don't want to be reported don't break a rule. If you don't want a player to be banned then don't submit the report. This is totally up to the player to report or not. I will add that not all rule breaks will warrant a ban from from us as staff, sometimes we give out warning to the players depending on their track record. When we do decide to hand out a ban it was well deserved to teach that player not to make the same mistake again, even if it was a minor infraction. Also, older players SHOULD know the rules by heart. We take every little detail into consideration.  

If you broke a rule you have to deal with the consequences and not act like a child and try to get everyone and their mother to try to get it lifted. Be a man and take it. Starting to harass people for these kind of situations shows how immature you can be as an individual and shows us even more how much more that ban was deserved. If you have any more questions or concerns regarding anything ban related you are more than welcome to come ask us in TS. 

Also, this goes to everyone. STOP telling people to kill themselves. I will personally be handing out in game bans even for forum infractions of this nature. Grow up. 

• Like 3