Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

• Admin
4 minutes ago, Geronimo said:

Why are you worrying about another person?

I don't think he is as worried about him personally as how much the points changed dramatically. Especially from a medic's standpoint.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Geronimo said:

Why are you worrying about another person?

My apologies, I forgot to put my little "Disclaimer" at the bottom of my post so people wouldn't get offended. It's never too late.

(PLEASE DON'T GET OFFENDED BY THIS< IT'S JUST A PERSPECTIVE AND YOUR FREE TO CLICK ONE OF THE OTHER 5+ BUTTONS THAT LEAD AWAY FROM THIS PAGE)

And that's not a joke, by the way, I say I'll always offend people from posting anything I do; look what happens when there is no disclaimer. Read Dante's post and you'll understand.

50 minutes ago, Benjamin Remer said:

28497852f69342b3aa07886480f97187.png  04e99773ac4fd4bc33775fdd8aa6a59c.png - To Now - d4f8db12418ec8da915ed64b71d76cb6.png

Opinions change quickly buddy boi

From the second point it is less than a year. B)

By the way, as I said before, I forgot the disclaimer. This isn't meant to bring anyone down or anything like that, I thought it was more funny than anything.

10 minutes ago, Ham said:

It's what happens when you stop being a career medic.

He stopped drinking the Kool Aid became a rebel and realized how much he hated medics.

Stop trying to cause drama, just because you put a disclaimer saying some stupid shit with a smileyface doesnt negate the fact you just made a stupid shitpost smh. Poooooooor Benji :FeelsBad:

Edited by Dustin87
  • Like 2
45 minutes ago, Dustin87 said:

He stopped drinking the Kool Aid became a rebel and realized how much he hated medics.

Stop trying to cause drama, just because you put a disclaimer saying some stupid shit with a smileyface doesnt negate the fact you just made a stupid shitpost smh. Poooooooor Benji :FeelsBad:

I'll just become a medic again and be a bomb ass medic.

8 hours ago, Dustin87 said:

Poooooooor Dustin :FeelsBad:

Well this got out of hand really fast O.O

@Dustin87 Disclaimers are a necessity nowadays, Notice what happens when one is not stationed at the start of the post. Wow.

14 hours ago, Heatflow said:

every time i see that dog picture next to a post a part of me dies inside.

14 hours ago, Dustin87 said:

@Heatflow Selena Gomez? I'm guessing next you'll change it to Miley Cyrus, gotta get all the disney stars in there.

(It's a joke please, I'm starting to put disclaimers again, but really, why do people put pictures of half naked girls on their profiles?)

31 minutes ago, TheSkyStarKnight said:

Well this got out of hand really fast O.O

@Dustin87 Disclaimers are a necessity nowadays, Notice what happens when one is not stationed at the start of the post. Wow.

@Heatflow Selena Gomez? I'm guessing next you'll change it to Miley Cyrus, gotta get all the disney stars in there.

(It's a joke please, I'm starting to put disclaimers again, but really, why do people put pictures of half naked girls on their profiles?)

Because we can, sorry i prefer chicks over dogs, my  bad.

16 minutes ago, Heatflow said:

Because we can, sorry i prefer chicks over dogs, my  bad.

Thanks for legitimately answering my question... not your bad at all. People are entitled to their opinions and I guess if you want to make your picture of a half-naked girl that's your choice. It just seems like it would create a dilemma for getting a girlfriend.

13 minutes ago, TheSkyStarKnight said:

Thanks for legitimately answering my question... not your bad at all. People are entitled to their opinions and I guess if you want to make your picture of a half-naked girl that's your choice. It just seems like it would create a dilemma for getting a girlfriend.

HELLO 911 IVE JUST WITNESSED A MURDER

33 minutes ago, TheSkyStarKnight said:

xd

im not gonna bother with you anymore, you really like that keyboard.

ps. if you think your opinion over the internet means something, you should probably just end it.

xd

7 minutes ago, Heatflow said:

xd

im not gonna bother with you anymore, you really like that keyboard.

ps. if you think your opinion over the internet means something, you should probably just end it.

xd

You really can't take a joke, can you?