I used to do it a long ass time ago like back when taxis were added. Im not 100% sure if its bannable now but thats what i used them for. If your not gonna taxi alot dont bother the messages you get are fucking annoying.

Just now, Strafe said:

I used to do it a long ass time ago like back when taxis were added. Im not 100% sure if its bannable now but thats what i used them for. If your not gonna taxi alot dont bother the messages you get are fucking annoying.

Is there anyway to get rid of a taxi license?

Back when delivery missions worked, i calculated that they reward approximately 1.5k/km, so this is generally what i say when people ask how much i charge. However sometimes i charge more or less depending on various things. 

You can sell the taxi license at the taxi shop for half of what you payed for it. be careful though, i've accidentally sold my license multiple times while trying to get a car out of taxi garage.

Using taxi fares to rob people is against the rules last time i checked. You can charge a customer before the trip, but you must get them to the agreed upon destination. Read taxi rules for more information.

If you do get a taxi license and you use people's taxi requests to find them and rob them while they're doing a run, then you are a jackass, so please don't do that.

18 minutes ago, TheSkyStarKnight said:

@Marty Your K/D is crazy good, my friend. :D

@Strafe That is against the rules. Iv'e seen staff send out a message when people are robbing with taxi fares way too many times.

Thank you for clarifying like i said i did that when taxis were just added

13 hours ago, Marty said:

If you do get a taxi license and you use people's taxi requests to find them and rob them while they're doing a run, then you are a jackass, so please don't do that.

Also against the rules to do ^