Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

I don't mean to be that guy but @Grandma Gary @Poseidon @djwolf but there is a major bug that needs to be looked into it has caused quite a number of problems in the last couple of weeks I have submitted a bug report but It's been over 2 weeks with no reply may I please meet with you at some point. I don't want to post the bug here as it's very easy to exploit thanks

I'm on the east coast and available to talk at night for the most part 

I have quite a bit of video evidence to show the bug and am fairly certain what is causing the bug 

-Jeff Chaplin 

5 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

If its where your textures unload theres nothing they can do

Not what I am referring too 

I'm aware there are some bugs that are caused by arma and others by something server side this is a server side bug 

Just now, Fedot said:

Bug Report

I did submit a bug report but they hardly get checked and i understand that the devs are most likely swamped and i feel this bug is game breaking and needs to be brought to someones attention 

2 minutes ago, Jeff Chaplin said:

I did submit a bug report but they hardly get checked and i understand that the devs are most likely swamped and i feel this bug is game breaking and needs to be brought to someones attention 

HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY HARDLY GET CHECKED? ARE YOU AN ADMIN?

1 minute ago, Dejay said:

HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY HARDLY GET CHECKED? ARE YOU AN ADMIN?

Becuase i have submitted 4 bug reports they take up to a month to get checked 

im not here to be salty or sour im here cause this bug is very frustrating and needs to be brought to the devs attention 

Just now, Marty said:

Lol i submitted a bug report in early May and got a reply saying it'll be looked into shortly but since then i haven't heard back. Not complaining, i'm sure they're busy, just saying it might take a while so try to be patient :)

Yea bug reports take a long time to be seen ive had one open for a bit and just a little bit ago it was "Resolved"