Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

What is the biggest money run you have seen?

So pretty much i wanted to know from everybody's experience on Olympus what was the biggest Drug/Legal run anybody has ever seen be done.

Things i'm interested to know

- Type of vehicles and how many

- Type of run 

- If you did the run how much money was made 

All the information is up to you to share just a interesting question i had. (You do not need to put full detail if you would not like too)

Thanks, 

Dylan Dizy 

This was not the largest I've seen by a long shot but at the time it was my first large run with a group of people 

So like my first or second month on the server we had like 7 tempist devices and 1 hermit box running meth and we just finished processing when the cops found us and ended up seizing 5 of the tempist devices and the hemmit box

Luckily I got away with mine just after they had searched it >:-D 

10479CFFB1C1E022A28C7DEC5306ECB5DD5CC2AA

5 Hemmit Box, 1 Tempest Device, 1 Zamak Covered, and 1 Offroad.

Shroom Pizzas(Retired item that had a higher sale then Blue crystal and Moonshine)...

Total money made around 45 MILLION. The split was round 6+ Million EACH.

Sadly this item was removed because it was Very OP for items gathered to sale. The items needed were Yeast and Magic Mushrooms. So you'd need to pick Mushrooms then Process those then go collect Yeast then process the lot. The chance of being caught was worse then if you do any high end runs today. Our run was interrupted once which was taken care of quickly as it was only 2 people vs 9 cause 2 more people showed up as we processed to defend. This group has since broken up and most don't play as much as they used to and I lost the money due to the server reboot afew years ago.

2 hours ago, Mr Liam said:

Shroom Pizzas(Retired item that had a higher sale then Blue crystal and Moonshine)...

Sadly this item was removed because it was Very OP for items gathered to sale. The items needed were Yeast and Magic Mushrooms. So you'd need to pick Mushrooms then Process those then go collect Yeast then process the lot. The chance of being caught was worse then if you do any high end runs today. Our run was interrupted once which was taken care of quickly as it was only 2 people vs 9 cause 2 more people showed up as we processed to defend. This group has since broken up and most don't play as much as they used to and I lost the money due to the server reboot afew years ago.

They should bring it back but make it in between meth and moonshine prices 

6 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

We did a 50 million run once. We had a tempest device at each meth field, and 3 hemmit boxes at processor. 3 hurons went from field to processor ferrying ingredients, and 2 guys at processor just sat and processed meth. I think i walked away with around 13 million.

We should have a server wide mass run event ;D that would be really cool to get everyone to come together and make some cash

• Like 1

We could also make it interesting do something like a meth / moonshine run and arm the civilians to the teeth and have the cops try to jack the run while the civs proccess and defend their stash have some 50. Cal's spawned in maybe an ifrit 

If the cop win they get the money if the civs get it to the drug dealer safely they win 

4 hours ago, Mr Liam said:

pizzas weren't more than meth? They were the same as shine.. That's why everyone back then dupped meth and not pizzas..

In the days of BurBan old, did a gang meth run where we had overwatch hit squads roaming the areas we were collecting, at each ingredient we had a tempest device and a hemmit transport, had hurons and mohawks running from ingredient stations back to pro where we had 4 hemmit boxes for processing/processed dont remember the yield but it was massive.

3 x Orca

4 x Hemmit Box

3 x Mohawk/Huron

3 x Tempest Devices

3 x Hemmit transports

with a whole lot of manpower.

15 hours ago, Dejay said:

pizzas weren't more than meth? They were the same as shine.. That's why everyone back then dupped meth and not pizzas..

I remember it was higher then meth. Not by much but back then the market actually fluctuated as people sold so occasionally things would be WAY higher then the normal sell price.