Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

What locking a post does.

5 minutes ago, Dustin87 said:

Not true people have been banned for calling other people faggot.

Then they probably saw it as bullying and decided they don't deserve to have the ability to screw up again... they probably take that stuff very seriously.

• Like 1
Just now, Stuart said:

Then they probably saw it as bullying and decided they don't deserve to have the ability to screw up again... they probably take that stuff very seriously.

they do but that's for a different thread. This thread is just what locking a thread does

• Like 1

Can we just make a nsfw section where we can roast people about theIR bans and tell people to hug themselves without consequences. Just have a simple page pop up before entering in bright red letters. "LEAVING OLYMPUS SAFE SPACE, ENJOY YOUR STAY"

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Dejay said:

Can we just make a nsfw section where we can roast people about theIR bans and tell people to hang themselves without consequences. Just have a simple page pop up before entering in bright red letters. "LEAVING OLYMPUS SAFE SPACE, ENJOY YOUR STAY"

or you can choose words that arent as cancerous and be constructive like, TizM6H9.png

is bad but i see nothing wrong with a good roast here an there

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Dejay said:

Can we just make a nsfw section where we can roast people about theIR bans and tell people to hang themselves without consequences. Just have a simple page pop up before entering in bright red letters. "LEAVING OLYMPUS SAFE SPACE, ENJOY YOUR STAY"

I suggested a "Gang talk" section before and I was told if I wanted to talk shit take it to a private teamspeak and have it no where near olympus.

Just now, Fedot said:

Not sure why you are still allowed to have an account

UPDATE:

Original Post was unlocked Thanks McDilli

Not sure how you have my Windows Product key just by joining a server but...

16 minutes ago, Dustin87 said:

Can I get a answer on why this community has become so politically correct and SJW. I mean for fucks sake this is a mature game and I can't use the word "Faggot".

in my opinion respect and common courtesy are necessary to keep this community a community and not just a random group of people who hate each other. Words like "faggot" can be hurtful to younger people who are struggling with certain issues. It doesn't bother me anymore, but I know it used to depress the hell out of me when I heard my friends use them. If you wanna offend someone, It's better to call them something that won't offend someone else in the process. That being said, I agree with Fedot; rather than locking an entire post, individuals should be dealt with.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Dustin87 said:

Can I get a answer on why this community has become so politically correct and SJW. I mean for fucks sake this is a mature game and I can't use the word "Faggot".

I have been called "faggot" many times by members of staff and I would like to submit a complaint because i'm a big baby bitch who can't take a joke or simple criticism.

• Like 1