Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked Rules dont matter on olympus anymore?

I recently got back from a break from Olympus and the first day back I was RDM'd I posted the recorded video that showed all ppl involved and their names but even 100% proof that rules were broken wasn't enough to get the admin to do anything more than nothing, the video was 6 mins long has to be at least 5 it was good sound and video quality everyone was seen clearly and heard clearly it was rdm and the guy who rdmd even said he did in the footage but the admins don't care they say its not proper evidence . if a video of the event in which the rdmer in question actually says he rdmd in the video isn't evidence then nothing is their just blowing it off so they don't have to do any work and that's fine I am already on another break from Olympus as I knew nothing would come of this report the quality of life has disappeared rules don't matter and mean little, admins don't care neither do the civs from what ive noticed this only provides fuel to the fire of my previous forums topic "Olympus on the down swing" in which I was told if rules are broken then report evidence by an admin... to that admin I say ... that did a lot ... :P . I guess admins are only capable of giving drone comments back and pretending to keep order ... RIP ... P.S. this is the reason ive been banned 5 times in the past few months but I played on this server for a year and a half without a single ban or report because people stopped caring and cops did too any time I'm on I get fail rp'd by cops ands medics alike and I don't mean they do something I think is against the rules I mean they break RP hardcore its not subtle also getting rdmd by everyone .. ppl don't like to risk dying I get it but to not engage properly or at all is pathetic as is cops that don't care about playing right or by the rules. they simply want to get the money from ur bounty RIP

let me elaborate the end of my comment ... when I said this is the reason I have been banned 5 times recently but not once over the year and a half I have played here I mean the fail rp the rdm when it happens I just say into the voice chat if you don't give a fuck why should I and I ebola myself and return a couple weeks later to test the quality of life but nothing improves ..... I loved Olympus it was very fun that being said I'm afraid its not gonna improve most likely just get worse which is sad since only 5% of the population engages properly or cares about rules as is so if it gets worse ..yikes... RIP it was a good run peace love all the above

3 minutes ago, bigSMOKE said:

get mad skrublord

I think its scrub lord  but I could be wrong . thanks for the comment :D

bigsmoke ty for further illustrating my point

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Vextrum said:

I recently got back from a break from Olympus and the first day back I was RDM'd I posted the recorded video that showed all ppl involved and their names but even 100% proof that rules were broken wasn't enough to get the admin to do anything more than nothing, the video was 6 mins long has to be at least 5 it was good sound and video quality everyone was seen clearly and heard clearly it was rdm and the guy who rdmd even said he did in the footage but the admins don't care they say its not proper evidence . if a video of the event in which the rdmer in question actually says he rdmd in the video isn't evidence then nothing is their just blowing it off so they don't have to do any work and that's fine I am already on another break from Olympus as I knew nothing would come of this report the quality of life has disappeared rules don't matter and mean little, admins don't care neither do the civs from what ive noticed this only provides fuel to the fire of my previous forums topic "Olympus on the down swing" in which I was told if rules are broken then report evidence by an admin... to that admin I say ... that did a lot ... :P . I guess admins are only capable of giving drone comments back and pretending to keep order ... RIP ... P.S. this is the reason ive been banned 5 times in the past few months but I played on this server for a year and a half without a single ban or report because people stopped caring and cops did too any time I'm on I get fail rp'd by cops ands medics alike and I don't mean they do something I think is against the rules I mean they break RP hardcore its not subtle also getting rdmd by everyone .. ppl don't like to risk dying I get it but to not engage properly or at all is pathetic as is cops that don't care about playing right or by the rules. they simply want to get the money from ur bounty RIP

3 minutes ago, Vextrum said:

let me elaborate the end of my comment ... when I said this is the reason I have been banned 5 times recently but not once over the year and a half I have played here I mean the fail rp the rdm when it happens I just say into the voice chat if you don't give a fuck why should I and I ebola myself and return a couple weeks later to test the quality of life but nothing improves ..... I loved Olympus it was very fun that being said I'm afraid its not gonna improve most likely just get worse which is sad since only 5% of the population engages properly or cares about rules as is so if it gets worse ..yikes... RIP it was a good run peace love all the above

USE PUNCTUATION YOU FUCKING RETARD

• Like 1
Just now, Berg02 said:

USE PUNCTUATION YOU FUCKING RETARD

thank you for further illustrating my point .... cops no less XD I prefer to trigger ppl with no punctuation at all actually the only time I put a comma in was when I thought ppl would be too dumb to know where the sentence ends other than that I don't punctuate anything ... I hope that's not a problem

5 minutes ago, Vextrum said:

bigsmoke ty for further illustrating my point

I didn't feel like reading your pointless rant so idk what point I illustrated 

1 minute ago, Vextrum said:

thank you for further illustrating my point .... cops no less XD I prefer to trigger ppl with no punctuation at all actually the only time I put a comma in was when I thought ppl would be too dumb to know where the sentence ends other than that I don't punctuate anything ... I hope that's not a problem

I would link you a noose but i dont want any more warning points from @Peter Long

Use punctuation so we can maybe understand your point you're trying to make.

also, if you have a problem with how the report was dealt with then re-report and another admin can look at it, or send a message to the admin and ask why he did what he did.

posting to the forums will get you absolutely nowhere. All it does is make people try to roast you and admins will admins will be less likely to ban people you report when you pretty much call them useless and that they don't care about the server.

You just need to accept that some people don't care about getting banned and will not comp or anything. You will get rdm'd by people. I got rdm'd by an entire gang and am about to fill out a report when I get home. Play the game, if you die, just respawn and fill out the report. If the get banned, they get banned, if they don't, they don't. Accept the results how they are. 

But dont vall admins dumb, of useless, or say they don't know the rules. They know every rule and will make their call based on the situation. If you want to re-report so another admin can see, the do so. FORUMS are never a solution that will work for you.

Get over yourself.  

Server rules do matter and you better follow them.  That goes for anyone.  

If you submit a ticket and there is not sufficient evidence to ban that person, we are not going ban them.  If there is any doubt, there is mostly a piece to the puzzle that we would need in order to gain a full understanding of the situation being reported.  There are only a handful of admins and mods to manage hundreds of people at any given time.  So, we do our best to act diligently in such a way that both solves problems and remains a fair system.

It is because of this system that the server is still growing and still flourishes - despite popular opinion.  Most of what i read in your post has no grounds or facts tied to it at all.

If we banned everyone for every shred of evidence that was produced, there would be no more players left lol.  Admins and moderators do an EXCELLENT job if I do say so myself, of literally being detectives and getting down to the facts of the situation.  When we ban someone they have a chance to appeal it because again, we have a fair system.  But most of the time we are pretty certain when we choose to dish out punishment.  Our goal is not to ban, but to resolve problems and hopefully pass good judgement and help others be successful and have fun on the servers.

So re-evaluate how you want to go about making this argument.  If you don't like the way we do things tell us how to do it better, don't complain about it in a poorly constructed post with no rhyme or reason except to complain that your RDM ticket was denied.

How's that for a "drone comment"

• Like 4