Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

WTF is up with these damn RDMers

The only advise people can give you is "Record & Report"

Unfortunatley this is something we cannot stop but can kind of limit somewhat by recording and reporting, we understand that its a pain in the ass to waste time uploading videos but without people doing it, RDM'ers will think they can get away with it!

Its just something we all have to just accept im afraid. The good news is that the moderators and admins here are pretty good at completing tickets within 24-48 hours.

On 2/27/2017 at 11:00 PM, Toasty said:

!WHaT is RdM? 

I can confirm that Toasty legitimately does not understand engagement protocol. I sent him to APD because he's halfway capable of remembering to turn on lights and sirens before shooting someone. Can't count the number of times he has yelled hands up or die in group chat. It's a sad state of affairs.

19 hours ago, -CK- ImaSavageJew said:

Snipez it was actually fun no loss was taken if I had fun

That's the most 2017, every kid gets a trophy, one love, we're all winners, #blessed shit I've ever heard. Did they kill all of you and take your stuff? You lost. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Creepy said:

I can confirm that Toasty legitimately does not understand engagement protocol. I sent him to APD because he's halfway capable of remembering to turn on lights and sirens before shooting someone. Can't count the number of times he has yelled hands up or die in group chat. It's a sad state of affairs.

That's the most 2017, every kid gets a trophy, one love, we're all winners, #blessed shit I've ever heard. Did they kill all of you and take your stuff? You lost. 

cool ty

37 minutes ago, -CK- ImaSavageJew said:

cool ty

You have been selected for a routine inspection that will be carried out by Blackwater Inc.
[Park/Land/Dock] and get out of your vehicle with your hands up to await your inspection.
If you do not immediately comply with these terms, lethal or non-lethal actions will be taken by ||BW||

6 minutes ago, Toasty said:

You have been selected for a routine inspection that will be carried out by Blackwater Inc.
[Park/Land/Dock] and get out of your vehicle with your hands up to await your inspection.
If you do not immediately comply with these terms, lethal or non-lethal actions will be taken by ||BW||

CANT ENGAGE RIGHT PERSON FUCK

16 minutes ago, Toasty said:

CANT ENGAGE RIGHT PERSON FUCK

Lol

On 2/27/2017 at 6:52 PM, -CK- ImaSavageJew said:

You cant play Olympus for more than 50 hours without getting RDMed by haters or just people that don't know what a RP server is. Anyone agree?

Are you mad or something? Need a tissue?